All-Star Thanks Fierceboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We must start a thread about who will be FBs point poster in 12-13!!!!! <3

This made me LOL for real.

I vote to retire the :eek:

Awww...like a jersey! But you guys will need him - he's quite useful.

Sad to hear you're leaving. :( Tell us you'll poke your head in every once in a while to say hello?

cupieqt has made me promise I'll "visit" - I told her maybe like the first Tuesday of every month or something. LOL - I'll have her or Mamarazzi text me if there's something I have to see.

Jeez...now I really have to get a job. :rolleyes:

First my cat dies, then Just-a-Mom decides to leave the Fierce Board. This week can't be over fast enough :confused:
Do come visit though :) I will miss your ever-so-informative postings combined with just the right amount of subtle snark :D

Silly mommy what makes you think you are leaving cheer? I will meet you at World's in 2013! Your children may stop cheering but that doesn't mean you need to leave the sport. :cheering:

So people can't be scout masters if their kid doesn't participate?

How would charities operate if everyone had to have a child involved?

Sometimes there are things that need your attention and passion and knowledge and you do it.

As long as you're not named Sandusky.

Before you leave... do you have anything you wanna sell on the market? Because I'm a new all star cheerleader and I really want some bows and practice wear.

Before you leave... do you have anything you wanna sell on the market? Because I'm a new all star cheerleader and I really want some bows and practice wear.

I'm still in denial...hoping one of my girls will change their minds. I won't even sell their uniforms yet. :oops: LOL but if I decide to sell stuff I'll put it on here (unless Mamarazzi has to have it - she gets first dibs)

Latest posts

Back