All-Star Thanks Fierceboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stop. No, you can't. I forbid it. First StarshipTrooper and now YOU! No leaving allowed, even if I have to shackle you to the server.

I can't handle any more emotional upset via Board. Also- I only cheered 1 season allstar and that was, like, 3 years ago. We stay for the LOVE of the sport..and the crazy. The crazy's always fun :p

If I don't leave kingston will take back his shimmy. :(

I'm sure I'll pop in on days I'm sitting on the sofa thinking that there isn't enough drama in my life (and I'm SURE Mamarazzi will text me things like "Rainbows and Unicorns thread...go to it, now..."). I just won't be an all day, every day presence.

***But I'm always on Facebook - besides if you're my friend on Facebook you get to read posts like today's gem about how little cp had a face painting at her Fun Fair at school today. She could have anything in the world and she asked the lady to paint...on her face...a nice sparkly strip of bacon. Yes, bacon. Again, this was on her face. :confused:

If anyone has any ideas for how to get cp to change her mind I welcome them. :oops:

***But I'm always on Facebook - besides if you're my friend on Facebook you get to read posts like today's gem about how little cp had a face painting at her Fun Fair at school today. She could have anything in the world and she asked the lady to paint...on her face...a nice sparkly strip of bacon. Yes, bacon. Again, this was on her face. :confused:

If anyone has any ideas for how to get cp to change her mind I welcome them. :oops:
The girls got good taste!

Chi-Town Fats has to have sparkly bacon on her face. Duh.

Today is Xmas people. YOU GET A SHIMMY! YOU GET A SHIMMY!

EVERYONE GETS A SHIMMY!

Omg that reminds me of this Dane Cook bit...idk if you've seen it or not (I was gonna post the whole bit, but I think it has too many "bad" words if I recall correctly), but I pictured you sounding like this while saying, "YOU GET A SHIMMY!" YOU GET A SHIMMY! EVERYONE GETS A SHIMMY!

So people can't be scout masters if their kid doesn't participate?

How would charities operate if everyone had to have a child involved?

Sometimes there are things that need your attention and passion and knowledge and you do it.

As long as you're not named Sandusky.
That remind me of the part of that Dane Cook bit that I DIDN'T post about Oprah's show!! Idk if you've seen it; if not, tell me and I'll message it to you.

I'm so sad to read this!!! I've been on the boards less than a year but you have already become one of my favorite!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't leave!!! :(

Back