All-Star Thanks From Ecm To Cheer Tyme Parents

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 16, 2010
Thank you to the 2 parents who helped out when the radiator fell on one of our girls. We were very lucky to have you guys there looking out for her. I can only imagine what the EMT would have done wrong, especially after her said "I'm not good at this."
She will be in surgery this evening. Broken femur and arm, bruised knees. Thank you again!and to the others who have asked about her.

Omg a radiator fell on her? Poor girl and such a freak accident! I hope her surgery goes well and she has a speedy recovery!

This doesn't sound good at all! Prayers for a speedy recovery! Love that the cheer community is always willing to help each other though :)

I'll pass the message along..We were at the comp today when this happened...very scary!!! Everyone at Cheer Tyme sends prayers for a speedy recovery!

We were at this comp and cannot believe something like this happened I really hope she gets well soon and all of us at keystone extreme are keeping her in our thoughts

Good morning everyone. I just spoke to the Mom this morning. Karli is on her way to recovery. She does indeed have a broken femur and it will be quite a while before she is healed but her family would like to say thank you to ALL the cheerleaders and their families and friends who have been sending prayers and good thoughts their way. The cheer world really does come together when one of their own is hurt. CheerinIll....the radiator, which weighs at least 150-200 lbs was not bolted to the wall. Two of our minis were stepping up on the 2 inch ledge below the radiator and holding onto to it practicing their scorpions, scales, etc, when it came off the wall and fell on them. Thank God the other girl was fine. Just want to again so thank you to Cheer Tyme Ortho Doc and Pediatrician, plus and the 2 nurses that also came the rescue yesterday! (how incredible is that??!!!)

eek.png
Where the heck where you? So sorry to hear about her injury which was terribly serious, but glad it was not worse. Poor thing.

:eek: Where the heck where you? So sorry to hear about her injury which was terribly serious, but glad it was not worse. Poor thing.

Its funny... When I first read this question I thought "Where was i? Why wasnt I there to tell her to stop playing on that ledge? Why didnt I tell her to sit with her teammates?" All of these questions ran through my head and it really throws you through a loop. And then I realized, you were probably only asking where the competition was... In that case, Zembo Shrine in Harrisburg PA.

Its funny... When I first read this question I thought "Where was i? Why wasnt I there to tell her to stop playing on that ledge? Why didnt I tell her to sit with her teammates?" All of these questions ran through my head and it really throws you through a loop. And then I realized, you were probably only asking where the competition was... In that case, Zembo Shrine in Harrisburg PA.

Oh. I am so sorry that even ran through your head. Yes, where was the competition?

Back