All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Almost had a moment today....saved myself though! I had my students outside for an activity, and I needed to get them back inside. I yelled loudly "bring it on in".....and VERY nearly continued with "Bring it on in, bring it on in, bring it on in, heeeey" (UCA camp anyone????). I have not worked a cheer camp in 2 years. Programmed into my DNA, I swear.

Lol I work at a summer camp caught myself teaching them little sally walker and ships and sailors

My daughter dreams she is tumbling all the time. She twitched awake on the plane after worlds and said she just can't get the routine out of her head even when she is sleeping.
That happened to me my arm flew up and hit the top of the plane...my dad looked at me like I was crazy

Almost had a moment today....saved myself though! I had my students outside for an activity, and I needed to get them back inside. I yelled loudly "bring it on in".....and VERY nearly continued with "Bring it on in, bring it on in, bring it on in, heeeey" (UCA camp anyone????). I have not worked a cheer camp in 2 years. Programmed into my DNA, I swear.

as much as this "cheer" haunts me to DEATH..everytime someone says "bring it on in" i can't resist obnoxiously UCA-style finishing the cheer. #smh at myself everytime

#thatawkwardmomentwhen my friends that don't cheer of course yell at me to stop doing people cheerleading routines, and stretching when im with them, oh wellllll i love it :)

Back