All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 things...

1) i was hanging with a family friend a few weeks whos name is Donna and i started to sing "ima primaDONNA ima rule the world, dont care whos around me ima rule the world..."

2) in spanish one of our words was parada which means stop and i stated to my non-cheer friend "dont let the parada fool you" she was pretty confused

these are the kinds of thoughts that go through my head all day hahah

I find myself doing cheer stunts/motions everytime I enter a dressing room w/ a big mirror..

ALWAYS!!!!!!!! thenwhoever im with will be like whats taking so long and i come back to reality from my inner cheer nerd!!! Ill be at the gym and someone could say something completly random and ill think of some voiceover, motion, routine..
ill walk down the hallway at school and accidently hit someone cuz i was doing motions!!!:stupid: stupid being ME

ALWAYS!!!!!!!! thenwhoever im with will be like whats taking so long and i come back to reality from my inner cheer nerd!!! Ill be at the gym and someone could say something completly random and ill think of some voiceover, motion, routine..
ill walk down the hallway at school and accidently hit someone cuz i was doing motions!!!:stupid: stupid being ME

haha love it!

haha love it!

also when u get a text or something about a team winning and u scream and ur in public when people look at u like ur crazy!!! Coming back from a competition saying how good CEA TG and Cali did and ur friends not understanding what a 360 ball up is!?!? SOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

also when u get a text or something about a team winning and u scream and ur in public when people look at u like ur crazy!!! Coming back from a competition saying how good CEA TG and Cali did and ur friends not understanding what a 360 ball up is!?!? SOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Like when I was at worlds practically crying through text message when Maddie fell, sent it to the wrong girl and she had no clue what I was talking about!! :mad:

i have a confession to make...

Stingray Allstar girls we're unforgettable.
Soffe shorts and big bows on top!
Spray-tanned skin so hot we'll melt your dip'n'dots!
uh-oh uh-oh oh, oh!
Stingray Allstar girls we're undeniable
Fine, fresh, FIERCE we've got it on lock.
East coast represent now RAYS your hands up!
uh-oh uh-oh oh, oh!

me and my sister changed the words to the entire song and sing our version everytime :)

i have a confession to make...

Stingray Allstar girls we're unforgettable.
Soffe shorts and big bows on top!
Spray-tanned skin so hot we'll melt your dip'n'dots!
uh-oh uh-oh oh, oh!
Stingray Allstar girls we're undeniable
Fine, fresh, FIERCE we've got it on lock.
East coast represent now RAYS your hands up!
uh-oh uh-oh oh, oh!

me and my sister changed the words to the entire song and sing our version everytime :)

every gyms got one we r BLACK AND YELLOW so u can see where it goes haha

Back