All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The awkward moment when you are in Vons (this was before worlds) and Senior Elite's pyramid song comes on, and you mark there pyramid and when the song changes you run up to your mom and say "ITS A SIGN!"
Or when you make your tryout video and you can't find anyother music on your iTunes besides cheer music, so I had to go actually buy regular music:/
Or when you are singing the 4G Christmas carol songs while stretching at a competition (you know the triple toe triple toe full, slap clap load in full up to the top woo?) and someone from another gym jumps in and starts singing with you. And other people are looking at you like all confused (especially the competition staff)

I was just looking at this girls facebook and someone wrote on her wall saying "prepare yourself" and in my head i said, "dont hate we've got what it takes. marlins."

Like when I was at worlds practically crying through text message when Maddie fell, sent it to the wrong girl and she had no clue what I was talking about!! :mad:

The same thing happened to me! I was at a friends house watching Worlds on demand and her friend went to watch the comp so before the live feed was up we knew everything. We got the text that Maddie fell and we sat in silence for legit 10 minutes. I kept saying for the next week "I cant believe Maddie fell in her 360 ball up..." and all of my friends were clueless.

The same thing happened to me! I was at a friends house watching Worlds on demand and her friend went to watch the comp so before the live feed was up we knew everything. We got the text that Maddie fell and we sat in silence for legit 10 minutes. I kept saying for the next week "I cant believe Maddie fell in her 360 ball up..." and all of my friends were clueless.

sammeee!!! i was bawlinggg then it was just silent i kept watching it over and over cuz i was making sure it really happened and i wasnt just having a nightmare

That awkward moment when you think you have hyper extended jumps and you show your coach because you want to be in the front for jumps and your toe touch isn't even horizontal with the ground....and your whole team, coaches, and parents in the viewing room laugh at you. Yeah, i didn't have such a hot day -___- hahaha

Back