All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mail

my play-doh creation <3 while everyone else is learning im fantasizing about what teams will win worlds this year...
oops wrong link! here's the right one :)
https://twitter.com/#!/Alex_Brucee/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/G58HVjYQ

That awkward moment when you almost run off the road because you are marking your routine in your car to your music and trying to change lanes at the same time. Learned my lesson ha!

#thatawkwardmoment when you're watching Toy Story's Disney on Ice and you can't help but critique the sloppiness of the toy soldiers' motions and formations to the toddler next to you...

TODAY I MADE A ROUTINE WITH.................. Chess pieces haha my cuzn got mad becuz i yelled at him when he asked y i was so cheer obsessed!!!!!!!:oops:

the other day when i put my backpack on at school when i was leaving my class i got it on did a big shoulder shrug/clean and a wink face.... it was awkward because my guy friend saw the whole thing.....

Whenever my teachers say something that remind me of a cheer routine and someones music I pick up my pencil and just start doing the routine pretending the pencil is the flyer and tumbler ! Also whenever I am at home a whole TV show will go by and I wont even know what its about because I just do tumbling in my ffamily room or use the remote in place of the pencil .. or my favorite .. Pretend I am a flyer and do a bajillion tick tocks and full-ups pretending to pull skills and cradling onto the couch !

Back