All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When your level 5 team's bus stops at the BK on the way to UCA Nationals.....and just randomly decides to throw their stunts up in the playplace.....
64337_378493942168244_684057185_n.jpg

Randomly busting out into some other teams music? Uh huh.
That's just me... like, yesterday I was at the pool with my friends and I just start singing... "Welcome to my panther party! Back to back, black and blue, it's Panther time! ROUND 2! Babs ladies, what's the word? WE TAKIN WHAT WE DESERVE!" And my friend is just like, "What are you singing?" I went, "Uhhh... Cheer Athletics Panthers' music... DUH!

when i feel like i want to do cheerleading as a topic for anything project/paper we get to do in school.

When im switching classes and thing of cheer music and think im doing some crazy tumble bas or stunt.

I do karate and go to tornaments and i have to be serious and my karate instructor is yelling at me to stop smiling.

When your vbs theme that your helping with is amazing wonders aviation and all you can think about during music is aviation Allstars Or top guns 2010 pyramid which would work with the flips and flying

Back