The #1 Gym In The Usa?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

let's get an overall grand champion this year at worlds, then we'll know! haha

GT Pink in 2011 had the highest score at worlds, would that make them the best? I love my Pink Ladies but..

My vote would be for Stingrays and CA as they are great from 1 to 6 as well as the ownership and coaching.

GT Pink in 2011 had the highest score at worlds, would that make them the best? I love my Pink Ladies but..

My vote would be for Stingrays and CA as they are great from 1 to 6 as well as the ownership and coaching.
Yeah, I agree, there are a lot of great teams throughout the country I don't think I could pick just one gym!

There are many very talented gyms out there such as stingrays, cheer athletics, CEA. but over all stingrays i would say, but then again, im biased.

World Cup in Freehold, NJ !
They're such a great orginization, I've had a front row seat to many of their performances, since I'm from the area. They have such hard-working girls, they know what they want and they're great at getting it! They inspire so many people, their uniforms are gorgeous, their tumbling is incredible, and their stunts leave me speechless, on every team. Many people know World Cup only because of Shooting Stars, and obviousl, since their absolutley fantastic! But even their youth, junior, and tiny teams are great!

Cali.. They are amazing in all levels and they are so original and every new routine I watch from them no matter if its level one or level 6, They allways seem to amaze me and come up with things that I have never seen done before<3

rays are always perfect on timing, love that. love the technique of top gun. maryland twisters = fierce divas <3
loveeee the world cup family based gym <3 <3 <3

Back