All-Star The Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

doesn't ASG require all athletes in the same hotel? part of their crazy, mandatory "package" with registration? it'd be silly for them to force youth athletes into a hotel where they aren't allowed out of their rooms. i'd say that's a coach/parent being strict, not the hotel. granted, there are strict rules about where they can be, but they can definitely leave their rooms.
Originally everyone was supposed to be staying at the Westgate, but all of Cheer Athletics got moved to SLS (I guess overbooked).

Can anyone get the live feed to work today? *** Never mind, got it to work! :) ***

Last edited:
Some notes about this competition so far
  • @BlueCat I've never been able to see a cheer athletics team in person, and although I only saw one team so far (lions) I just wanted to say they were fantastic!
  • Opening ceremonies were impressive. I had a lot of fun and got to see some cool performances!
  • Today was the first day my team hasn't hit at a competition. It was just a pyramid bobble though, so we can come back tomorrow if we hit.
  • I have a love hate relationship with how they show the scores on the screen in somewhat real time. Leaning towards love though since normally the public doesn't see (except online) until day 2.
  • I enjoy the thought behind only having the schedule online to save paper, but my grandma and mom both don't have iPhones and would really prefer a printed one.
  • I've never been to vegas before so this is all very new and fun to me! I love it here. Any recommendations?
  • @12stepCheermom your CP is on synchrokats right? (Not sure if I got the name right) They were in the warm up room at the same time as my team and I loved them!
  • Not sure why, but I signed an autograph today as well as took pictures with 4 sets of girls. There was also some screaming yesterday of small girls excited I was from cali but I was just assuming they were out of the area and hadn't seen us before. It's a weird feeling being asked for a picture haha.
  • The biggest competition I've ever been to was super six until now. I'm loving the size, lights and amount of vendors. I've already bought bows and tried the stunt stand :p

Yep, cp16 competed with SynchroCats. He's been manning the Bad to the Bows booth ever since so the owner could hop a plane to LA to see her CP.

Eta: and hearing such interesting conversation about friends of his on other teams down at CL that Susie moms are smack talking while bow shopping... Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some notes about this competition so far
  • I have a love hate relationship with how they show the scores on the screen in somewhat real time. Leaning towards love though since normally the public doesn't see (except online) until day 2.

You can't make out / read the scores at all on the Cheer Live feed, but glad I can see the routines today!

da9b71d185d7fb1d4b1d60e417d18059.jpg

Sr mixed 5.0 top 3 ^^^^

Stars vipers Royal Cobras are in the lead by 1.99 for day 1

So excited for tomorrow

Large junior 3 top 3 scores not positive if these are still same order because these were from when I was at the comp.
1. Ohio extreme momentum 90.23
2. American cheer 87.78
3. Fire and ice 84.83

Here is all the scores
http://theallstargames.com/day1-cheer.pdf

We had a lot of people not throw or complete tumbling .. Some of our better tumblers. They said the floor was hard ... Lol thankfully they took the not throw route versus touching down but it was brutal. They were handing out deductions left and right!

What I like about this comp is the scores seem to be more spread out and accurate compared to what the teams are doing.

A lot of times at most comps I see teams that aren't so great and they place last (like teams that shouldn't be in that division) and they are only trailing the leaders but just a little bit.

This comp has no problem giving you a low score if you deserve it. They don't try to keep it close. The scores just seem to be more accurate in the point differential for teams in which they are separated by. Some divisions have low scores:/

Last edited:
I'm thinking its 30/70

And by the way some of our boys I'm chaperoning after we were free to leave said lets go wait for spirit of Texas j5 to come on. We went back in and they literally killed everyone... They were perfect! That is my favorite j5 this year! We were going crazy for them

Back