All-Star The Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep, cp16 competed with SynchroCats. He's been manning the Bad to the Bows booth ever since so the owner could hop a plane to LA to see her CP.

Eta: and hearing such interesting conversation about friends of his on other teams down at CL that Susie moms are smack talking while bow shopping... Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get over how in this day and age people don't get the whole "you never know whose listening" idea. Actually i wasn't surprised AT ALL once I found out what gym the smack talkers were from:chillpill:

I can't get over how in this day and age people don't get the whole "you never know whose listening" idea. Actually i wasn't surprised AT ALL once I found out what gym the smack talkers were from:chillpill:
Me either. He started texting me about these Susie moms smack talking his friend specifically on a rather well known team and I knew exactly what gym it was. I guess you don't think the 16 year old male in non cheer clothes working the bow booth is an experienced worlds athlete (and anyone who has one knows ALL those kids know each other...which I think is awesome) enough to maybe temper what you're saying when you're calling out individual kids.

I give cp16 props though. He vented to me in text messages rather than saying what he really wanted to say to them. Good boy.

lol, apparently, it was the same music as the classic Singing in the rain, Gene Kelly would be so proud:rolleyes:
Omg. Not only is there a 4 minute music video but the rap also mentions Gene Kelly.

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

We didn't have a great performance either day. I mean not bad.. But not perfect the way we know they can hit! All the teams brought it today with a bunch of hits it was incredible! Won't know because awards aren't for a while but I'll post here then.

However cheer updates Tweeted stars vipers royal Cobras are so good, and the judges wrote on our score sheet yesterday that our dance was DOPE.
So yay I love that for them!

Can't recall. Is this a winner per division with jackets or do they have some funky way of doing things like CL seemed to be?

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

Can't tell you how much the 12step family needed this weekend. [emoji24] cp16 gold in synchro tumbling and cp14 gold and her fourth grand champion title of the season (her team sortof fell apart through CHEERSPORT and NCA but they have gotten their groove BACK!)

Can't tell you how much the 12step family needed this weekend. [emoji24] cp16 gold in synchro tumbling and cp14 gold and her fourth grand champion title of the season (her team sortof fell apart through CHEERSPORT and NCA but they have gotten their groove BACK!)

I had a pretty good idea they would be grand .. Congrats to them!!

Back