All-Star The Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it true there's only one winner per level?
Was wondering the same thing. Although, it looks like from website that the ASG calls what we normally think of as "levels" their "divisions". And then within the "divisions" are different levels youth, junior, and senior.

So, a question directed to anyone who has been to ASG (and/or if you just can deduce more than I can from the site): Within a Division, do all Youth, Junior, and Senior compete against each other for one single winner?

I'm confused...:confused:

I'm feeling like its something different. Met the owner last night (very nice guy) and he was talking about how really excited he is for this years athletes gift. Sounded like he was going to announce it before long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awww our girls were really excited for that blinged jacket! :) Maybe a jacket AND something else ;-)

Was wondering the same thing. Although, it looks like from website that the ASG calls what we normally think of as "levels" their "divisions". And then within the "divisions" are different levels youth, junior, and senior.

So, a question directed to anyone who has been to ASG (and/or if you just can deduce more than I can from the site): Within a Division, do all Youth, Junior, and Senior compete against each other for one single winner?

I'm confused...:confused:

I am confused too. We are Small Senior 4, but it looks like one of the teams against us
DYNASTY SPIRIT ELITE "RED HOT" SMALL SR 4 has 3 guys on their team.

I am confused too. We are Small Senior 4, but it looks like one of the teams against us
DYNASTY SPIRIT ELITE "RED HOT" SMALL SR 4 has 3 guys on their team.
It doesn't have to be split all girl vs. coed, even under USASF rules. This competition seems to have their own rules for lots of things, so there may be another reason as well.

It doesn't have to be split all girl vs. coed, even under USASF rules. This competition seems to have their own rules for lots of things, so there may be another reason as well.

That makes sense, but I see a small senior mixed 4 division. Since they created that division, I am confused why they didn't put them in there.

I agree they definitely seem to have their own rules, but why all the mystery ASG? There seem to be lots of interesting events but I'm not a fan of vague.

I think they just have some mistakes on the schedule (not unlike other EPs can have). Were listed in a "mixed" division and we're not a coed team. I'm sure they'll get it fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see a schedule for Sunday. Does anyone know if Sunday is reverse order of placement?

Back