All-Star The Calm Before The Storm.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone tweeted a video of F5 today (they were apparently flawless according to reports) but the video is terrible. The lights are so bright you can't actually "see" the team. I posted it here if anyone's spidey vision is better than mine. Surely there is a better video out there.

Wow f5! - Jenna - Twitvid

Someone tweeted a video of F5 today (they were apparently flawless according to reports) but the video is terrible. The lights are so bright you can't actually "see" the team. I posted it here if anyone's spidey vision is better than mine. Surely there is a better video out there.

Nice, thanks, they look great. To wax poetic, the Trooper family is about done, and I think we are going to see some friends from Fame tomorrow and I hope you all look great and will say hello.

It looks like they hit :)
I can't tell if the tumbling was clean and synchronized as much (it looks like it from what I can tell)
But yeah w/o a closer (and less bright) view, I can see how it's hard to tell.

It looks like they hit :)
I can't tell if the tumbling was clean and synchronized as much (it looks like it from what I can tell)
But yeah w/o a closer (and less bright) view, I can see how it's hard to tell.

IMO their tumbling was dead on as was their entire routine, I have a video that is better quality (still not great though as the lights were very bright) but I won't post it unless blunchin or another Twister coach gives me permission. Sorry to be a tease :D Hopefully one of them will see this post and let me!

IMO their tumbling was dead on as was their entire routine, I have a video that is better quality (still not great though as the lights were very bright) but I won't post it unless blunchin or another Twister coach gives me permission. Sorry to be a tease :D Hopefully one of them will see this post and let me!
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission:D

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission:D
No can do, they are my team, I will always bleed black and blue. If they want it up I will put it up in a hot minute. Lots of folks were taping so someone else may come through for you. ;)

Nice, thanks, they look great. To wax poetic, the Trooper family is about done, and I think we are going to see some friends from Fame tomorrow and I hope you all look great and will say hello.
?? I'm not quite getting what you're talking about. We're not competing anywhere this weekend.

Back