All-Star The Calm Before The Storm.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Judging by your Avatar you're with Aviator All Stars & not FAME. :)
oh! I got it. He thought we were at FAME. Total brain fart on my part. Yes, you're right. We're with Aviator. Our 1-4's are going to All levels next week and our 5 to worlds, that's it for the season for us :) What gym collects all your money? :D

oh! I got it. He thought we were at FAME. Total brain fart on my part. Yes, you're right. We're with Aviator. Our 1-4's are going to All levels next week and our 5 to worlds, that's it for the season for us :) What gym collects all your money? :D

I hope you all do great also. Best of wishes. I think I heard some Fame teams are coming to WS tomorrow for X Evolution. I hope so, they are such a talented gym, I hope they break through very soon with that signature win, they will take off. I knew you were not at Fame.

No can do, they are my team, I will always bleed black and blue. If they want it up I will put it up in a hot minute. Lots of folks were taping so someone else may come through for you. ;)

You can post the video...i also coach at twisters and the performance was amazing..now if it was a bad performance then that would be a difference story but it is also the end of the season so there really is no problem in posting videos

You can post the video...i also coach at twisters and the performance was amazing..now if it was a bad performance then that would be a difference story but it is also the end of the season so there really is no problem in posting videos
Thanks, I am uploading now, will post a link in a few minutes :D

Latest posts

Back