All-Star The Cheer Nationals At Opryland - Dec 28th - 30th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sehymyba.jpg

And CEA is ahead of prime Tyme ioc5 for the record.

Scoring error?

I'm not familiar enough with this IEP score sheet to catch the nuances at this level, but I was a little surprised at the top two scores based on the (terribly fuzzy, vaseline-like videos) that went up on twitter.....of course that video quality may be part of the problem.

It just seemed like there were multiple stunting deductions in the Primetyme SSCoed routine (in partner stunts) that I didn't see in the CEA Medium Coed. Any insight? Looked like Primetyme had team handspring fulls...maybe tumbling counts higher? or deductions don't count as much? Thoughts?

So what I am curious about is score challenges. I don't care which teams etc..but saw one score challenge yesterday and evidently one in level 4 today. Is there an actual procedure in place for that or do coaches just address it to EP after scores are announced?

do you know why it's suddenly changed? as i remember, it's 1 partial and 1 at large. did they give wrong information?

That was old information from a year or two ago. The EP isn't very adept at timely information.

That was old information from a year or two ago. The EP isn't very adept at timely information.

I'm pretty positive that when I was entering all the competitions into my database for the road to worlds that I used that USASF website, which listed all the bids for each event. The Opryland website didn't mention anything about bids at all.

Unfortunately the USASF website only shows future events so I couldn't check yesterday and see what it said.

Weird.

Back