OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I am in no way supporting Abby (trust me I think she is vile and not talented just lucky). But you know perhaps it was that defining moment when she crossed the line on teasing Chloe about her eye that got Christy to say no more and give Chloe the opportunities she has now. I personally think she is a far better dance than Maddy and always has been --- what went on in that studio is a perfect example of kids who are praised and the bar is set high versus kids who are humiliated and given less than they are capable of. Also it may have helped push them to see what needed to be done for her eye and to find out she had this serious condition. Either way... blessings Chloe seems to be good.

6c3fc9c2cfb4998d8d6cd5c9e4e58dab.jpg

I guess this is the new team

I wonder if Mackenzie gets to be the new maddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stand Maddie or Mackenzie. I hate saying that about kids, but I can't. I haven't watched the show since before Chloe left, though I have to say I loved the momma drama the first few seasons.

Hiding a quarter of a million dollars to get out of paying off your creditors? I get that bankruptcies can happen in certain situations, but when you luck out and suddenly get a hold of a million dollars, pay your bills. Especially when you're now "famous" cause now it's a story.

Hiding a quarter of a million dollars to get out of paying off your creditors? I get that bankruptcies can happen in certain situations, but when you luck out and suddenly get a hold of a million dollars, pay your bills. Especially when you're now "famous" cause now it's a story.

Yeah and now she faces paying fines of up to $5 million. Hopefully she was hiding more than the money they found cuz she's gonna need it.

Pft she's got Melissa's husband on speed dial...maybe he'll bail her out again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was legit thinking that and then hoping, for the sake of their children, that they also have their finances in order. Melissa is so dumb that her husband could definitely pull something like that and she wouldn't even know it.

Back