OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I was legit thinking that and then hoping, for the sake of their children, that they also have their finances in order. Melissa is so dumb that her husband could definitely pull something like that and she wouldn't even know it.

That is very true. I do hope someone is handling the money these kids are earning responsibly too. I wonder if Season 6 is actually going to go on or not.

That was even more shocking! I felt bad for their daughters, imagine growing u under the impression that your parents are wealthy, growing accustomed to that lifestyle and then losing it all?
I'm still convinced that if Theresa hadn't gone furniture shopping for the new house on one episode with a huge wad of cash and prices for most things starting at $10,000, red flags wouldn't have been raised to the IRS. I remember at the time thinking what an idiot she was to flash that on camera.

I'm still convinced that if Theresa hadn't gone furniture shopping for the new house on one episode with a huge wad of cash and prices for most things starting at $10,000, red flags wouldn't have been raised to the IRS. I remember at the time thinking what an idiot she was to flash that on camera.
Cameras and McMansion-sized egos can make people very stupid.

I love how she tried to get the judge to sympathize with her: "oh, it's a reality TV show. That's not how I act in real life!"

Doesn't change the fact the you had a lack if remorse when filing all that false paperwork and defrauding innocent, hardworking taxpayers.

Abby was a perfect example of a deflector whenever ANYONE got to close to hurting her with real examples she would just deflect and say the same about them or do some stupid insult. When she truly did not agree with a snide comment or insult she'd ignore it.... got less and less of her ignoring it as she did more and more the moms could truly go after her about.

I don't have an opinion about Abby's legal issues....because I don't care...but it's apparent Abby is trying to make it seem like things are a-okay in the most unlikely yet obvious ways possibly

Pictures of Nia/holly preparing for a competition on Instagram

A group photo with all the girls and saying how they always make her proud [emoji19]

Side note. Nia is apparently Cookie Lyon in a dance. Can I just say I'm sick of Abby making Nia portray every new black pop culture icon. Like it gets old. Nia's black. Okay. We get it Abby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week they resumed filming for Season 6. For last week, at least, it's the DM and BDA storyline.

I don't have an opinion about Abby's legal issues....because I don't care...but it's apparent Abby is trying to make it seem like things are a-okay in the most unlikely yet obvious ways possibly

Pictures of Nia/holly preparing for a competition on Instagram

A group photo with all the girls and saying how they always make her proud [emoji19]

Side note. Nia is apparently Cookie Lyon in a dance. Can I just say I'm sick of Abby making Nia portray every new black pop culture icon. Like it gets old. Nia's black. Okay. We get it Abby.

Oh, but don't you get it? Abby has to constantly typecast Nia because when she starts dancing professionally, companies will be looking for ethnic dancers, and she has to be able to fit the mold! How else will she grow as a dancer? *sarcasm*

I think Mack fits better with the Disney vibe versus her sister and she appears to act better---but Disney normally sticks with kids who can actually sing. That song made my ears bleed almost immediately.

There is something about it that didn't seem natural? Forced almost. My niece said it was "cheesy"....she's 10

It almost reminded me of

The whole staring at the camera and nodding while talk singing.

Also the dancing she's doing before I had to turn it off....it makes it look like she literally can't dance. Like I would never watch it and think that she's a relatively talented dancer. It's like Maddie in the Target commercial, they can't do natural dancing with personality. The two background dancers also stood out more than her.

I mean I want to be happy for her and let her shine but....

Latest posts

Back