OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I'm gonna need people to stop trying to force a music career to happen for their kids. It just doesn't work like that.

Mackenzie's nae nae was really cute, and the song/video was better than I thought it would be. Choreo was good too. She probably got someone other than Abby to help with production.

Kid at 3:01: YASSSSS

Here's a new project from Maddie though I found it hard to watch

The cast on The View

Maddie was quoted by Teen Vogue as saying:
"“It’s cool that I get work without being asked to audition” says Maddie Ziegler"
She is 1 of 14 up and coming's featured, she's number 14 if you go through the slide show
2015 Young Hollywood with Patrick Schwarzenegger - Young Hollywood Photo Exclusive | Teen Vogue

And she's filming for Book of Henry atm
Bobby Moynihan, Maddie Ziegler in ‘Book of Henry’: Actors Join Cast | Variety

Maddie was quoted by Teen Vogue as saying:
"“It’s cool that I get work without being asked to audition” says Maddie Ziegler]
Wow way to make yourself sound crazy arrogant and turn off casting agents and working actors everywhere.

Also that "dance video" was more of like watch how spastically I can move my arms, jump around, whip my head, and do some cartwheels. I agree the white sunglasses are trying too hard to put a "vintage cool" look in the video.

Last edited:
I mean the videos etc... it is the stereotypical small town lady who thinks she is a big shot and uses old cheesy gimmicks (think the "model" schools where you pay a ton for lessons and get some crappy pictures they call head shots in the end - John Casablanca for those old enough)....That is what she is teaching the kids. They are only lucky in that theirs has a reality show connected to this cheesiness. They are kids with talent but they and their moms blindly follow Abby and come up with this crud. Maddie totally lucked out because SIA found a way to be get more exposure by using her as well and that became a stepping stone for Maddie. I mean how many times even with dancing have we seen the same tired moves etc.

Wow way to make yourself sound crazy arrogant and turn off casting agents and working actors everywhere.

Also that "dance video" was more of like watch how spastically I can move my arms, jump around, whip my head, and do some cartwheels. I agree the white sunglasses are trying too hard to put a "vintage cool" look in the video.

It's not really an arrogant statement tbh.

When I use to work in casting. I would get calls for jobs without interviewing. Doesn't mean I'm arrogant and feel like I shouldn't interview. It means they know my work already and am sure I will be a good fit.

However if she said she feels like she shouldn't have to audition. That's a bit arrogant.

Chloe Sevigny narrating Maddie Ziegler's thoughts is everything I didn't know I needed in my life.

Let's hope it has better acting than those recent full house and Beverly Hills/Melrose place unauthorized stories Lifetime just did. I think I can truly say that those had some of the absolute worst acting I have ever seen in my life in them. Lesson learned that just cause someone really, really, really looks like the person they are playing, doesn't mean you should cast them when they can't act.

The Brittany Murphy story they did was really bad too - that girl couldnt act AND didn't look like her.

Bad acting is the worst.

Let's hope it has better acting than those recent full house and Beverly Hills/Melrose place unauthorized stories Lifetime just did. I think I can truly say that those had some of the absolute worst acting I have ever seen in my life in them. Lesson learned that just cause someone really, really, really looks like the person they are playing, doesn't mean you should cast them when they can't act.

The Brittany Murphy story they did was really bad too - that girl couldnt act AND didn't look like her.

Bad acting is the worst.

The original cast is doing this one; or mostly the original cast, so I have higher hopes.

Bad acting is the worst.
This is so accurate ...

Latest posts

Back