OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I definitely agree with @ErinS assertion that Nia was chosen because she was right for the job and that is why I felt Kalani would have also gotten the job... Maddie would have definitely stuck out between these 2 girls and they all fit the demographic for 17 magazine...

Right. Diversity, no matter what you try to define it to be, had nothing to do with it. Nia and Kalani fit the demographic for the shoot. Everyone else was a non factor because they look like young tweens. If anything Kendall was ushered in based on seniority, because she's the closest thing left to an original ALDC, being that Maddie, Mackenzie and Nia are the only true original members.

But at the end of the day.
873e275b9a7dee23248bfd299ff1d28e.jpg

They should have left Kendall at home, because once again nothing she does or attempts to do translates well. Nia and Maddie are attempting to serve high fashion something or other.....and then there's Kendall flinging herself in the air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree with this, I would've said the same thing. Brynn probably could have been more respectful, but Jill was being disrespectful to her first. The "brain in her head" line really struck me. And yeah, I was raised to know that kids should never, ever talk back to adults, but as someone who was always mature for my age and understood when adults were out of line, I resent that idea.
Adults don't get to be a$$holes to children bc they're adults. It's cowardly. "Pick on someone your own size," and whatnot.
Either way, I'm sure it was staged just like everything else on the show. I agree with whoever said that about Maddie seeming "in on the joke", and I wish she'd try to get it into the other girls' heads that it's fake.

I think Bryn just got scared and wasn't trying to be sassy but was trying to let Jill she didn't do it but Jill came out with both guns blazing and probably scared the kid to death the moment she walked out the door. I mean Bryn is a kid she had just seen Jill go off in the dance room at Abby and then walked out and turned it on Bryn and honestly it came across to me as a scared kid trying to keep a grown up from yelling at her. I think Maddie is just over it and now that the show doesn't beget her fame as much she can afford to be in on the joke this show is... the other girls are still clinging to it. Maddie is now that Sia girl whereas everyone else is still that girl from Dance Moms

Wow. She looks like she's 9 or 10 to me.

I agree, I was actually surprised when I googled it. For some reason I felt like she was 10, but she must have been 10 when she first appeared on the show.

Even though maddie didn't win her solo, she looked like she really missed dancing when she was performing it. I actually didn't realize how much I missed watching her dance. I also loved the older group dance.

Kalani seems like a natural leader, I was very impressed to see how she talked to the younger kids and how comfortable she was with them. I bet she'd be a great dance teacher. And I like when she and Nia are opposites in dances. Their body types, muscular and strong, look really good as opposites. I'd absolutely love to see them do a duet together tbh. I think that'd be really neat to see.

Even though maddie didn't win her solo, she looked like she really missed dancing when she was performing it. I actually didn't realize how much I missed watching her dance. I also loved the older group dance.

Kalani seems like a natural leader, I was very impressed to see how she talked to the younger kids and how comfortable she was with them. I bet she'd be a great dance teacher. And I like when she and Nia are opposites in dances. Their body types, muscular and strong, look really good as opposites. I'd absolutely love to see them do a duet together tbh. I think that'd be really neat to see .

Pretty sure they have a duet on what should be the next episode. As to whether it will be on the actual episode, I dk

It's from when they worked with Debbie Allen. African inspired and there was a drum

Instagram

Pretty sure they have a duet on what should be the next episode. As to whether it will be on the actual episode, I dk

It's from when they worked with Debbie Allen. African inspired and there was a drum

Instagram

I saw on Instagram a couple of times that they were together and dancing in her studio but I wasn't aware it was a duet. I hope it's on the show, I'd loveeeeeeeeee to see the whole thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Kalani seems like a natural leader, I was very impressed to see how she talked to the younger kids and how comfortable she was with them. I bet she'd be a great dance teacher. And I like when she and Nia are opposites in dances. Their body types, muscular and strong, look really good as opposites. I'd absolutely love to see them do a duet together tbh. I think that'd be really neat to see.

I think Maddie is becoming a better performer than before and it makes her even more enjoyable to watch. Not sure if that is due to growth, experiences, and maturity or just not being under the drama of the Dance Mom show all the time.

I think Maddie is becoming a better performer than before and it makes her even more enjoyable to watch. Not sure if that is due to growth, experiences, and maturity or just not being under the drama of the Dance Mom show all the time.[/QUOTE]

I think Maddie had better choreography this time. For once it didn't look exactly like every other solo shes done before (and I don't recall seeing any of those tragic tilty arm things while looking at the floor)

The whole argument about who had harder choreography between Brynn and Maddie was rather asinine. Maddie has been groomed to be a performer while Brynn is technically better and technically can handle harder movement. Its the same as aruging who is better between Beyonce and Adele. Beyonce performs. Adele sings. They're both great at what they do, but they do different things extremely well respectively

On the off chance it doesn't make the cut, you can watch it here:

I think this dance would be more impressive in a large group. When I saw Nia's clip on instagram I was so excited because it looked awesome. With only two girls doing it I am less "wowed" but still a big fan of Debbie Allen's work.

I agree about Kendall being dead in the eyes.
She has a gorgeous face, but it's catalog pretty as opposed to high fashion pretty, if that makes sense.

Plus I think you have to contract specific muscles in order to smize. She doesn't know how to do that, and so her eyes look dead.

She has a gorgeous face, but it's catalog pretty as opposed to high fashion pretty, if that makes sense.

Plus I think you have to contract specific muscles in order to smize. She doesn't know how to do that, and so her eyes look dead.

She doesn't always use her eyes to express her emotions. Things Tyra Banks taught me at a young age[emoji14]

Latest posts

Back