OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Which Maddie likely would have had anyway since, according to Melissa, Maddie had a whole schedule for before they even left Pittsburgh.

The whole LA thing is confusing to me---Abby doesn't even do well in her little studio in Pittsburgh, now she wants to tack LA? Makes no sense.

ETA: Meh: I remember that episode where Abby didn't call Chloe by her name all day. She kept calling her "hey you" and "blondie". After that, I thought, I hope Christy gives it to her with both barrels and keeps firing. You don't do things like that to children. It's demoralizing! I can't hate Christy.

I completely agree. I think Abby's treatment of Chloe was disgusting. I think the "competition" between Chloe and Maddie was a storyline. I think Christi was portrayed as being "driven" by her want for her kid to beat Maddie. But it became clear (at least to me) that her motivation to win was to prove that Chloe deserved the same treatment and attention that Maddie got from Abby.

I completely agree. I think Abby's treatment of Chloe was disgusting. I think the "competition" between Chloe and Maddie was a storyline. I think Christi was portrayed as being "driven" by her want for her kid to beat Maddie. But it became clear (at least to me) that her motivation to win was to prove that Chloe deserved the same treatment and attention that Maddie got from Abby.

This. Before Dance Mom's there were plenty of competitions where the two went head to head and they each won. I know a storyline with Christi was choreo Chloe got, and I absolutely agree---as a former dancer, Abby continually set Maddie to win above everyone else.

Just want to clarify that Dr. Holly didn't quit her job for the show.

She was asked to resign from her job because of the show

There's a difference.

As for my take on the moms....they're all opportunist and they all sound like broken records. They're all now in it for coins and not their child.

Just want to clarify that Dr. Holly didn't quit her job for the show.

She was asked to resign from her job because of the show

There's a difference.

As for my take on the moms....they're all opportunist and they all sound like broken records. They're all now in it for coins and not their child.

But in the end, she chose the show over the job. Had she left the show then, she likely would still have her job.

But in the end, she chose the show over the job. Had she left the show then, she likely would still have her job.

From what I've heard she had no option. Her "asked to leave" was a nice nasty firing. If she'd chosen to leave the show, at that point the damage had already been done, her affiliation with the show already aired and as far as the school was concerned it would have been too little too late. She was at a private school, they wanted her gone and they had it done

From what I've heard she had no option. Her "asked to leave" was a nice nasty firing. If she'd chosen to leave the show, at that point the damage had already been done, her affiliation with the show already aired and as far as the school was concerned it would have been too little too late. She was at a private school, they wanted her gone and they had it done

I heard a different variation, but this wouldn't surprise me since it was a private school.

Nia's music...a very awkward scene. Look at Maddie's face. Dance Moms: Bonus Scene: Nia's New Song (S5, E6)

On the Dance Moms Facebook page the posted a different video of Nia-yonce debuting her song to the girls

They're all wearing black lipstick and it seems like they're back on the east coast, Maddie is also dresses like she competed.

JoBow asked Nia if she recorded in a song in la and they asked to hear it and they dance and "woo"

No moms are around
I would link it but I'm on my phone

Oh Nia no...

Better than Kendall and Mackenzie, but still a no.

These Moms, there is so much wrong with them i don't even know where to start
Like why are they desperately trying to make Kalanis mom get into a fight with Abby. Thankfully she was smart enough not to listen to them. Like what the hell, Abby said Kalani is too old so why in the world would her mom walk up to Abby and start an argument whenever there were obvious reasons as to why Kalani was pulled from the group . stupid.
And then Jill yelling at Kira after the competition because Kalani got up with the group for awards. Like what is her problem , she should just accept that her daughter will never be as good as Kalani, she needs to get over herself and find a hobby

Back