OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Google dance moms spoilers. I think the website is dance moms spoilers.wikia or something.

And lifetime may post it on Facebook in a day or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks but they only had ALDC routine up. I'll have to wait on lifetime to put it up.

Am I the only one that's frustrated with this show? I watch because I like to see the girls dance, but I'm just tired of all the hype about Maddie. I feel bad for the poor girl. She's so sweet, but feels the need to be perfect all the time. Abby has her trained to be so "perfect" that she cannot accept, and congratulate her sister that she beat her. I felt that was an all time low that Abby has trained her to be that way. Melissa made a poor decision in what she said about her own daughter.

Maddie has so much potential to be grate the whole nine yards, but she needs to be taught better sportsmanship.

I'm so amazed at how much Nia has improved, but with her foot condition its going to be hard for her to ever make it big in the classical world. I feel like Abby has been a major set back for her. I can't stand that woman!

I also feel like Cathy's studio should have won last week. It was good, and better technical skills! A lot of the ALDC girls are really slacking because they're hardly ever in class. Has anyone else notice that every time someone new comes they're such strong, and technically amazing dancers, and then when they get fed up, and leave their dance technique has changed completely?

I'm sorry, but I don't think Abby should be teaching kids anything! She doesn't even have the ability to demonstrate what needs to be done, and demonstration goes along way with kids in the dance world.... sorry for my rant!

So what's gonna happen when maddie turns 13 (since that is the age of the teen division) is Abby just gonna pull her out of every group dance. Currently watching an episode where kalani was pulled because of her age.

So what's gonna happen when maddie turns 13 (since that is the age of the teen division) is Abby just gonna pull her out of every group dance. Currently watching an episode where kalani was pulled because of her age.

Well doesn't she turn 13 soon? So then Kendall turns 13 soon after. Nia is already 14. Jojo is 12. Mackenzie is 11? So I guess they dance teen and create storylines to pull Mackenzie out for not being mature enough of a dancer and basically being tiny.

And I guess Abby finds new excuses for them when they don't win? Because time is definitely running out for the age story line

Last edited:
Tbh, I think Abby already planned ahead on this matter, I noticed this season she will pick MacKenzie to do a solo or lead in a group routine and then beat her over the head about being too immature to pull off the dance effectively. She will then give the dance to Maddie.
So I think the younger girls (MacKenzie or Jojo) will be pulled out of the group routines. Furthermore, I think Jojo (10) is the youngest and I can see the 2 girls doing more duets or trios, if we include Kendall...

So who else noticed maddies face when she was second on the pyramid... :rolleyes:

I saw it.

I walked into the room while my niece was watching some Melissa and Maddie TBT episode and Maddie told her account of that time Mackenzie beat her but she "didn't really care" and she "beat her next week anyway". She's a real gem. Such a sweetheart and all that jazz. Oozes with charming personality.

Anyway. Mackenzie's lipstick is pretty

Last edited:
I saw it.

I walked into the room while my niece was watching some Melissa and Maddie TBT episode and Maddie told her account of that time Mackenzie beat her but she "didn't really care" and she "beat her next week anyway". She's a real gem. Such a sweetheart and all that jazz. Oozes with charming personality.

Anyway. Mackenzie's lipstick is pretty

That tbt episode was absolutely ridiculous. That part killed me. Just admit you were (and still are) salty about it. They even tried to say the judges were uneducated and that's why mackenzie won. Because the judges didn't know about tap and mackenzie is cute. Just accept the loss, ESPECIALLY as a mother, they're both your kids you shouldn't be acting that way. Her kids came in 1 & 2, what more could you want? They can't both be first. That's the best possible outcome, neither of them were beat by anyone from another studio or even family.
ETA: if I never saw mackenzie do that stupid handstand circle thing again, it would be too soon. When Maddie was her age she was winning with beautiful lyrical dances and mackenzie is still dressed like an animal doing acro

That tbt episode was absolutely ridiculous. That part killed me. Just admit you were (and still are) salty about it. They even tried to say the judges were uneducated and that's why mackenzie won. Because the judges didn't know about tap and mackenzie is cute. Just accept the loss, ESPECIALLY as a mother, they're both your kids you shouldn't be acting that way. Her kids came in 1 & 2, what more could you want? They can't both be first. That's the best possible outcome, neither of them were beat by anyone from another studio or even family.
ETA: if I never saw mackenzie do that stupid handstand circle thing again, it would be too soon. When Maddie was her age she was winning with beautiful lyrical dances and mackenzie is still dressed like an animal doing acro

She's either dressed like an animal or wearing pig tails or both.

And you're right they both certainly did call the judges uneducated about tap. Such humble ones they are.

Both Melissa and Maddie remind me of Jan Brady in those Brady Bunch parody movies. Like their faces twitch from being uncomfortable and it looks like they're arguing with voices in their heads. That's all I could think about during their special episode.

Back