OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
On a random note, I hope that Chloe and Christi opt for home-schooling, it's really the only way she'll be able to get ahead at the studio.

.…….if getting married to a gay man and being a beard is my only option then i'd rather dance around in my room to "Single Ladies" for all of eternity.

But this type of arrangement (a beard ship) is probably good and beneficial for ole Abby. Companionship....and it's apparent her child bearing years are long gone and she's not trying to breed....

Kudos Abby.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

On a side note, I was making a trip over to Ohio this past weekend to compete in the designer of the year competition (got 2nd! yea me); anyway my daughter who is a huge fan of the show wanted to stop by the studio on our way back and we did. She took way too many selfies out front of the studio....will post pics later. No one was there because they were in Vegas for a national competiton, but it was nice just to pull into the parking lot and take pics infront of the studio.
BTW....I used Sia's song for my runway presentation; of course my daughter suggested it. Worked out great!

Back