OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Wrong one

Edited to add:

I can't.... I just can't... the only good thing about the video was the performance from CEA... I don't understand why she would even be there... what does she actually know about all star competitive cheer? and can u imagine what she would say to teams that have a bad comp day, drops or TD etc... oh man... keep her away from the Cheer World for the love of the Cheer Gods!!!

Nia's not too bad in the group dances. Why does Abby give her those "technique lacking" solos? She's always dressed in some tropical wear, skips around, shakes her rear and ends with the death drop? She looks 5!

When I watched her in the group I thought, "Why couldn't you have done something like this for your solo?" Something that requires a pointed toe...
Exactly. A technique-focused dance would force her to improve. But it seems that Abby never gives her a chance to try that, and then she turns around and complains about Nia's "sickled feet". And considering what Christi said about Abby making it difficult for some of the girls to book privates... the bias is just becoming more apparent.

MacKenzie

You are the youngest member of Abby’s junior elite competition team, but that does not undermine your talent! Although your older sister is in the spotlight more frequently, you don’t always let her outshine you. You are both a singer and a dancer, and your career is starting to reach new heights.

Back