All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@CAmom can you elaborate? I'm intrigued!
Wow...it WAS a live website, now its not:confused:. I don't know why they removed it, but as BlueCat said, I'm sure they will put it back up when they are ready and I wouldnt want to elaborate for them before then.

Umm no Shooting Stars?...bye.

I figured they would be in there instead of Panthers since Panthers is medium all girl and WCSS is large. Also since the other teams go to Jamfest Indy except for Panthers.

I am interested to see what it is exactly and for the site to be back up.

I'm thinking stars may have been invited and declined? completely speculation but that's the only solution i can think of ;)
It's entirely possible...if they don't think they can commit 110% to whatever the potential outcome would be (European trip or whatever you get) it would be rude to deny another team that chance and spot.

So I think Jamfest chickened out after they posted it. Personal I dont like it. There are all ready a ton of rumors about Jams breaking off and creating a new usasf and now they add this. It all seems pretty shady to me and not what this indrusty needs by any means
what is shady about it?

As a web designer I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that posting a live site may have been a mistake or a test. I typically run sites semi-live under a subdomain before they're ready, so that could be the reason it was taken down. Or maybe someone somewhere had second thoughts... who knows!
bc if they can do it the so can iep and then there are 3 world events. What is the value of being the best in the world if there three world events?
That is exactly what I think! I made the point on the other thread, but I think there are only a few of us that feel that way.

Back