All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP and I are excited about the Majors! Like college and professional sports, its a unique opportunity for fans of top rated teams, to pay to see these teams...as opposed to the families paying for their athletes to compete, as it exists currently in Allstars. Also, I think its awesome that the athletes will be highlighted and have an opportunity to meet and thank their fans for the support. For my CP, the whole idea is humbling. The Majors is new and different and a refreshing idea. Who knows what may come of it, if anything. But, I think that any event that, specifically, honors the athletes on these incredible teams, cannot be all bad.

Win or Loose for CA, Its all about the journey to this event! I watched cheetahs and panthers practice Sunday and I have never seen so much determination from athletes & coaches in my life. These teams are incredible. I am so honored to be apart of CA this year just to be able to watch them become more amazing each week. Theres so much love in this gym!! Best of luck to everyone attending!

just wanted to wish our ca teams good luck! my daughter was a part of both teams in the last two years for ca that earned the invitation to the event so our hearts are rooting for one of our teams to bring it home!

Back