All-Star The Majors By Jamfest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Those teams are awfully brave. The weather in Indy tends to be dicey at times - and of course usually around the cheer comp weekends. I'll send out some positive thoughts for them that the weather stays beautiful so they can fly out on time!
Weather says 30 degrees on Saturday and zero precipitation! So no snow, but dang I'm gonna FREEZE. Everybody make sure to pack gloves, hats, and scarves!!

HAHAHAHA. Sorry. I just had to laugh. Thats warm for January around here. I think Ive warn my winter coat 3 times this winter since it hasnt been that cold. Ive just been wearing my Columbia.
Yeah I'm a sissy ha:) anything below 50 is intolerable to me. Heck, I need a jacket if it's 65!! Why can't the majors be in sunny Florida?

AshleyErin said:
So how many people actually ended up pre-ordering tickets?

I think a lot of people ordered tickets early I now I did and quite a few others from my gym.

debbie said:
A new Worlds type event is needed!

I respectfully disagree. I love the Majors already bc it's an invitation only event. I like that it's similar to Worlds only bc top level teams attend. Other than that I think it's going to be a really big deal on its own. I can see teams campaigning for an invite to the majors now. But I love that our sport has ONE true world champion event. That is a big part of making cheer a legitimate youth sport.

Ok, I'm going to throw out an idea for EP's out there. I think it would be cool to host a "Major" for levels 1-4 and the "award" would be free entry for team members to "Worlds". Just an idea, I think the "Majors" is a cool idea, mainly bc it's different, just throwing an idea out myself :p. Yes there are TONS of details and things that would need to be worked out, I didn't say "I" would do it but I think it would be cool if someone did an "invite" for other levels (NO CROSSOVERS lol) I find myself and much of the "cheer" world focusing on level 5, which in the case of the "Majors" and "World's" I 100000% agree, I just think it would be cool.

I read through all 19 pages of this thread (prob for the 3rd or 4th time) and let me just say I didn't realize how many BRATS are on this board!
1. Your time is not worth more than my time, read the dang thread, IF you still don't find your answer after reading the ENTIRE thread AND the search bar, THEN ask, I'll answer (and many others).
2. EP's put in lots of ungrateful time into producing their events. If you don't like their event PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free not to attend, if $10 is too much for you to attend this event don't go but don't complain about it.
3. There is no need to be rude to the people that get on here and offer information. This board offers a VAST amount of resources from Top Gym Owners, Coaches, Judges, EP's and athletes from all over the World. I want to thank all for their amazing input and I want you to know that I appreciate all that you do. To the BRATS out there, grow up!

FALSE, there are a thousand national events so being a national champion is not a very big deal now. If we start having multiple world events it is going to became the same way. If we want to legitimize our sport we don't need another worlds event.
I never said anything about another nationals. The worlds event we have now is loaded with problems (venue size, too many at large, rules not enforced, etc) I don't see usasf doing anything to fix any of the problems. I'm saying if The Majors can turn into something like Worlds and do it much better I for one am willing to support their effort in trying.

Back