All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love when people get so angry when they find out that the team they wanted to win doesn't and they call out the judges. I thing TG got 3rd because there routine really isn't that difficult, it's just really clean. I mean it was a little shocking but get over it. it's not like it was a bid that they lost.
Congrats Coed Elite!
This is the best post I have read all night . Well said .

I think the majors were AWESOME! I think the teams didn't deliver, but these people went to every gym, edited a very professional video for each team, had a COMPLETELY SOLD OUT audience with people scalping tickets outside, and are paying for 2 teams to travel to Europe... I'd say this event was NOT lame by any means.
Maybe it was the teams for the most part for the let down... but i feel like this competition was deff. lacking something, i just cant putmy finger on it...

I think the majors were AWESOME! I think the teams didn't deliver, but these people went to every gym, edited a very professional video for each team, had a COMPLETELY SOLD OUT audience with people scalping tickets outside, and are paying for 2 teams to travel to Europe... I'd say this event was NOT lame by any means.

Exactly, you can't blame Jamfest for teams not delivering the performances that people were wanting. It was still an amazing opportunity that many athletes will never get. Plus Panthers and Cheetahs out of TX or Orlando is pretty dang exciting.

Complain if you like, but do it with some dignity. Make suggestions or point out issues.

Discuss the teams bluntly and try to be objective while being accurate.

Above all, try to maintain a level of class in everything you do.

Taking joy in others troubles reflects poorly on you and your gym.

I've taken to shouting at the haters on twitter, there is ABSOLUTELY no need, it's not sportsmanship like nor is it becoming of a decent human being!!!

Back