OT The Meaning Behind Your Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not a whole lot of thought on mine..

My daughter Cheered for World Cup when I joined years ago, Thus

WCDAD

Which ones? Do you remember?? What site were you? I miss trading so much!
These ones! Ha, sorry they are so big. I was "decoy lyts" myspace layout site, ha!
I think I remember trading for cheer force diamondz, tribe cheer & cheer athletics cheetahs. Those days were the best!

2hnqtja.jpg

2crlnyd.png

v6lobn.jpg

must be my old eyes but not finding that story.
She came on here with the name lolsmileyface but didn't know the story behind it. Once she found out, she posted a thread with the title I'm not real letting everyone know she wasn't lolsmileyface that we know. When asking for other possible names it was suggested to use I'm not real to remember how humorous it was. You can find the thread by searching that.

She came on here with the name lolsmileyface but didn't know the story behind it. Once she found out, she posted a thread with the title I'm not real letting everyone know she wasn't lolsmileyface that we know. When asking for other possible names it was suggested to use I'm not real to remember how humorous it was. You can find the thread by searching that.
thanks, was looking for in this thread.:)

Once upon a time I had grand plans to make my cat wear a bow, bringing together two of my favourite things. Sadly they do not get along very well. One has been known to attack the other and partially destroy it. I'll leave you to figure out which one was the victim ;).

Its a shame when a bow attacks a harmless cat. Bows can be such bullies at times.. lol

My daughter went to tryouts last May with no BHS, not much of a walkover, and no basing experience. I thought it was an accident that they put her on Y1 and J2. I found out 6 months later from her coach that he saw something in her and took a chance and he was right. In a couple months she perfected her walkover and got her standing BHS, got her RO BHS in Nov and this week she did RO BHS BHS for the first time. All it took was 1 person to believe in her to fix what her old cheer program had broken in her. I'm sure if she wasn't on that J2 team she wouldn't be spending all that time in the gym and wouldn't have came so far in skills or confidence. She's never been happier and I'm happy she's happy.

These ones! Ha, sorry they are so big. I was "decoy lyts" myspace layout site, ha!
I think I remember trading for cheer force diamondz, tribe cheer & cheer athletics cheetahs. Those days were the best!

(Erased photos to save space)

Yes! Your signs were one of my favorites! And ahh I remember decoy layouts! I'm pretty sure I used one of your layouts before I started making my own! Lol and yeahhh those were def the best days, I met so many awesome people through trading :p

I cheer (obviously) and I'm a total nerd :) like "I HAVE TO HAVE AN A OR ITS THE END OF THE WORLD, I took Algebra in 7th grade, and will have like a semester (if not more) worth of college credit by the time I graduate" nerdy.
and the 5678 because I always remember all the counts and people always come to me if they're confused about counts

Yes! Your signs were one of my favorites! And ahh I remember decoy layouts! I'm pretty sure I used one of your layouts before I started making my own! Lol and yeahhh those were def the best days, I met so many awesome people through trading :p
Hahah you did?! That's so funny. What small world (I sound like my mom lol).

I am soooo glad you posted this thread because
A) I'm always curious where peeps come up with their usernames
B) I no longer spend 15 mins, everytime I see it, tearing apart BuegeSmalls username(in my head) attempting to figure out how to pronounce it ;)
Funny. I went to school with a guy with the same last name, so I already knew how to pronounce it.... Or so I thought.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Having to create a username is cruel & unusual punishment IMO. I'm too type A to be creative.

I was fairly new to the cheer world and found FB trying to find out more about this new world my daughter fell in love with. Since I felt ignorant about most things cheer related I figured I would always be learning things about the sport. So AlwaysLearning was born.

That's the story behind my name and I hope you appreciate the time it took for me to come up with it! It seriously delayed my move from "guest" to "member". Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back