OT The Meaning Behind Your Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my username is pretty self explanatory...... my name is Sacha and i love the word fierce and i think im pretty fierce haha :)

at the time i joined the boards i was cheering for nor cal elite or NCE and before that i cheered for superstar stingrays who were originally known as Super Star Cheer Club or SSCC therefore ssccxnce=the two gyms i had cheered for previously :)

Well, my husband is in the army, and I have a daughter who cheers/cheered....it varies every month...I am also armydancemom on dancemoms.com and armygymmom on thechalkbucket.com. I am super creative.;)

Hi-Phlyer21 and a few others of my favorites on here helped make up my name back when the Fierce Chat was up and bumpin'

The "case" comes from Casey and case-A sounds like casey is you say it in an accent :p
The two A's come from All American which was the team I was on at Cheergyms.com

Hi-Phlyer21 and a few others of my favorites on here helped make up my name back when the Fierce Chat was up and bumpin'

The "case" comes from Casey and case-A sounds like casey is you say it in an accent :p
The two A's come from All American which was the team I was on at Cheergyms.com
let's be clear casey... i came up with your name. hahaha but for those reasons yes.
i take all the credit :chestbump:

Mines one of those where you just kinda type and hope its available. Which is was and is also my Twitter name lol or because racecar...

Well, I signed up for the Pro X Boards after Cheersport 2008 when I first laid eyes on Cheer Extreme (notice how I can tie every one of my posts back to Senior Elite. But I swear this is a true story), and then a month later they crashed so I never got into it. Then I discovered the original imissthexboards site and changed my username. I was uber boring and thought up PghxCheer because I'm from Pittsburgh and I came to the boards to discuss cheer (imagine that!?). Now, I pleasantly lived on the boards as an original through many transfers of servers/layouts/etc. until the admins decided to go all crazy and move the entire site to a new domain. This is where the drama of the "2" starts.

For whatever reason, my username didn't transfer over like everyone elses, so I figured it was just some sort of technical error of the system messing up my password or email or something. I create a new username and message kingston, tealfan, and all the other active admins asking if they can change my name back. Then tealfan messages me back and says "That username isn't available." Then I explained the situation again that it was MY username and that I just couldn't log into it. Then she messged me back and says "No, somebody is actively posting from that username on the new boards." and then (in my head, not to tealfan) I was all like "oh hell no." and so then I asked her to change my username to PghxCheer2 and she did. So I look for this girl and give her the benefit of the doubt that she was new or something, but NO! I immediately recognized this unoriginal, username stealing betch right away. I message her politly saying "Hey girl! I don't know if you remmeber, but I initally had that username on the old boards so I was just wondering if you could change your username so I can have my original one back!"A month goes by....no response. Then, I take it as my obligation to make sure everyone knows that I am the original, and that I do not lack originality in my username. I changed my signature to "I know there are others, but here's the deal, I'm the one and only, the original PghxCheer!"(AKA Charlotte Teal Voiceover circa 2008) Finally, my imitator got the message and changed her username a couple months later. I then decided to keep the 2 because it gave my username an even number of characters, and I hate odd numbers. A couple months ago I re-registered the PghxCheer username so nobody else can steal it/just in case I ever want to go back. My impersonator still roams the boards today, but they shall remain namess. Anyway, that is how I got my username, and shimmies to you if you stayed interested long enough to read through that entire story. :)
Love you girl!

OK, I must confess.............I don't have a creative bone in my body!! Because of that, I somewhat "stole" mine.

Kris Jenner is refered to as the girls "momager". SCORE!! Nothing fits me more perfectly!! Even though my CP is 15 now, she still depends on me to 'double check' everything for her. Did she pack everything?? What time does she have to be there?? What did the email they sent say??

I believe I once heard that Kris Jenner gets 10%.....well I got news for Chey!! All I do for her is worth about 200%!! She had better get a good paying job!!!

well my name is Cydney so thats where the 1st cyd comes from... as for the second cyd and the word chick... i have no idea:confused: but its my username for practically everything and has been since i was like 10 when i made my AIM acct:p

Interesting reading all of these.

My daughter cheered on CEA Small Senior X and I was the team dad. The girls gave me the nickname and it kind of stuck.

AcaseA Fiercechat was pretty fun back in the day.

A friend of mine was at my house before he left to go "bum around India" for 13 months. We were playing scrabble and on a piece of newspaper he wrote "Whaddup Ems" and it was weird because people usually just call me Em or Emma but I liked it and it stuck.
That was nearly four years ago and I still have the piece of newspaper. Said friend travels a lot so I don't see him. Now I think he's in Malaysia...

Especially during comp season, I truly feel like the cheer bank. Between tuition, privates, comp fees, hotels, travel, meals, t-shirts/sweatshirts and Dippin' Dots, it just never ends. Unfortunately, no one seems to be making a deposit, it is just withdrawal after withdrawal! Who am I kidding though, I love it, or would not be able to let the kids keep doing it year after year (after year after year....)

Back