OT The Meaning Behind Your Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
mine is SRF4

S: Samantha
R: Renee
F: Foor
4: uhm, the #4 just because my last name sounds like it.

So my initials, and the #4

My original user name was njgymratnnc. I am originally from NJ which is where I grew up and started taking gymnastics after being a street tumbler. I was in the gym all the time so I was a gymrat. And I was living in NC at the time. Eventually I dropped the NC for length to become njgymrat.

I was given the nickname tumbleyoda at a team tumble camp several years ago in NC with our first Level 5 team. All the kids were given nicknames by the coaching staff. Then the coaches gave each other nicknames. Mine was the only one that stuck. While the kids thought it was cute, the coaches meant it as a slam against me. Tumble because that was all I coached - didn't coach cheer at all so somehow I was of less value than them - even though I did everything else in the gym; Yoda because I was old, gave too much intstruction instead of just telling the kids to do it again and they said I thought I knew it all. Which I definitley dont know it all - but I do know a lot since I have been in a gym working part time or full time since I was 17.

Mine is pretty obvious. My daughter just finished four years at UK and has moved on to Team USA Co-Ed!
Maybe I should change my name to FormerUKCheerDad???

My username is my nickname at cheer. Our coaches daughter saw my facebook profile when she was about 2 yrs old and tried to say Maria, but it sounded more like Minireerah, so it's kinda stuck (3 years later I'm still called it), although now it often get's shortened to Mini :)

Mines my last name Buege (pronounced like Biggy ) and Smalls so its like the rapper Biggy Smalls (i think hes dead though..) Thats me trying to be creative:)

My name isn't actually Asha... Beyonce calls her stage persona Sasha Fierce and I am like a completely different person when I perform (I'm like the shyest person ever in real life, but I werk on stage) and I'm obsessed with Aisha Brandon so I kind of combined the two into Asha Fierce :)

I want to express my love to you for choosing your name partially based on Beyonce.

Back