All-Star The National 2015 (washington Dc) March 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MzLyn23

Cheer Parent
Sep 16, 2014
Posted in another thread but trying to make sure more people see it!! lol

Anyone familiar with this competition?? Its hosted by Aloha Spirit Champs. Its a national comp that my CP's team is going to in March. I'm in NJ/NYC so I'm thinking about taking the train (amtrak) to DC because the hotel only offers 110 parking spots at $60 fee per day.... mind you the hotel has over 1500 rooms so i'm risking not find a parking spot.... My issue is obviously schedule for comp isn't out yet but not sure if they usually run on time or behind etc... I have to book the train ticket asap but don't know what time I should book the return, like how late and I can't wait to return monday because its March and the lovely state of NJ is testing the infamous PARCC test on students etc... Its just frustrating.... Anyone been to Aloha comps before???

Posted in another thread but trying to make sure more people see it!! lol

Anyone familiar with this competition?? Its hosted by Aloha Spirit Champs. Its a national comp that my CP's team is going to in March. I'm in NJ/NYC so I'm thinking about taking the train (amtrak) to DC because the hotel only offers 110 parking spots at $60 fee per day.... mind you the hotel has over 1500 rooms so i'm risking not find a parking spot.... My issue is obviously schedule for comp isn't out yet but not sure if they usually run on time or behind etc... I have to book the train ticket asap but don't know what time I should book the return, like how late and I can't wait to return monday because its March and the lovely state of NJ is testing the infamous PARCC test on students etc... Its just frustrating.... Anyone been to Aloha comps before???

I've experienced a number if Aloha events. Always on time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back