All-Star The Summit 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
Does anybody know what you recieve at The Summit (the new competition replacing international all levels) for winning? Rings, Jackets...? what?

Does anybody know what you recieve at The Summit (the new competition replacing international all levels) for winning? Rings, Jackets...? what?

I think there are a couple of Varsity reps on here that might know better (or maybe they don't know yet), but if I had to guess I would say you get what you get for winning the All-Levels virtual championship, so rings.

New information on The Summit! Event Bid Listing & Travel Packages for Paid & At-Large Bids winners

The Summit
So wait...The full paid bid pays for hotel rooms, disney park hopper pass, transportation in park and from airport, but what exactly does the at-large bid pay for? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I couldn't understand from what was listed.

So wait...The full paid bid pays for hotel rooms, disney park hopper pass, transportation in park and from airport, but what exactly does the at-large bid pay for? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I couldn't understand from what was listed.

If the same as worlds.........paid is everything from hotels, transportation, and hopper passes, partial is a dollar amount and at large is a bid to go with no $ given.

Incredible... NCA is giving out 61 bids, 14 paid and 47 at-large. That's on top of the Worlds bids.

Just curious, does anyone have any idea if all of this is going to increase the registration fees for bid-awarding competitions? Part of my understanding as the why many 2-day nationals are so expensive was because they have to fund Worlds bids somehow, so I am just nervous this is going to further increase the fees.

I don't know if this has been discussed on here or not, but the Summit is the same weekend as SATs in Maine. Are SATs the same day across the country? I won't be taking them, but all of the juniors in high school at my gym will, so even if we wanted to go to this competition it wouldn't work out I don't think... Will SATs affect the number of senior aged teams that attend the competition?

I don't know if this has been discussed on here or not, but the Summit is the same weekend as SATs in Maine. Are SATs the same day across the country? I won't be taking them, but all of the juniors in high school at my gym will, so even if we wanted to go to this competition it wouldn't work out I don't think... Will SATs affect the number of senior aged teams that attend the competition?

Aren't there multiple dates for SATs? It's been years since I took them, but it's not like that's the only day in the spring they're being offered, right?

Back