All-Star The Summit 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity All Star will be selecting teams to take the climb to The Summit by offering bids at their existing World Bid Events and at least eight other two-day events. An anticipated 450 partial paid and at large bids will be offered throughout the 2012-2013 season. The Level Grand Champions from the 2012 International All Levels Championship have already received partial paid bids to defend their titles in 2013.

Looks like no fully paid bids only partial.........:(

well then that means that those teams have to earn their full paid bid. I thought those teams already had a full paid, but I guess it makes it more fair for other teams who didn't win All-Levels.

Incredible... NCA is giving out 61 bids, 14 paid and 47 at-large. That's on top of the Worlds bids.

Just curious, does anyone have any idea if all of this is going to increase the registration fees for bid-awarding competitions? Part of my understanding as the why many 2-day nationals are so expensive was because they have to fund Worlds bids somehow, so I am just nervous this is going to further increase the fees.

As far as my knowledge, no Brand should be increasing their prices due to The Summit.

It is highly possible!
You mean if they compete at NCA-and such and get a bid? I don't think that's possible for most international teams (to go to the Summit too), but I hope The Summit in the future will have bids for international teams, like Worlds!

Back