All-Star The Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know some people are desperate for recordings, but if you're from the same team why can't you just get one person to record and send it to the other parents/friends? Your children want to see your face for support, not the phone or camera:
22cca67acf035292d1aa46c68dd1d49f.jpg

I know some people are desperate for recordings, but if you're from the same team why can't you just get one person to record and send it to the other parents/friends? Your children want to see your face for support, not the phone or camera:
Drives me nuts when the person in front of me is recording. Why yes, I'd like to watch the whole comp through your phone.

We have one parent who records everything and posts it right away, and one who takes great pictures and also uploads them sometimes before the comp is even over. It's been wonderful.

We have one mom dedicated to recording out team hahahah. She's got the best quality and it's still! So no one else records lol. The one time she wasn't there to record, they placed second. Oh well lol. Can't wait to see how well Fame Sirens do this weekend.

My CP's LS3 team went today and hit zero! Waiting on the reveal. They seem to be behind on the schedule for reveals.

We have one mom dedicated to recording out team hahahah. She's got the best quality and it's still! So no one else records lol. The one time she wasn't there to record, they placed second. Oh well lol. Can't wait to see how well Fame Sirens do this weekend.

My CP's LS3 team went today and hit zero! Waiting on the reveal. They seem to be behind on the schedule for reveals.

Good luck! Do we know if they are posting results right away like last year?

For the first time, Sweden will be represented by a gym! Three teams compete tomorrow in SJ1, SJ2 and SJ3 I believe. Will definitely try to follow as much as I can :D

We have one team in sj1 and two teams in sj3 actually. It's our j2 and j3 though, thats competing sj3 ;)

The gym is Twisters Cheer Elite.
It's my gym, i coach there, so if anyone wanna keep me updated i would really appreciate it.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks, under results I see some placements, but no scores.

Last edited:
Yea it was just placements last year. I was very curious about scores and they were no where lol

Back