All-Star The Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am sobbing. So proud to be part of this gym family. Thank you to all the men and women out there who serve in any branch from any country.

This is great! Welcome home and thank you for your service Major Wylie!! (hope I spelled his name correctly)

Good luck to all of the teams this weekend!

Thank you! I had put all the ones in for Saturday but had been waiting on doing Sunday's until tomorrow so that's one less thing I have! I also have put in all available placements for today and will continue to put them in as they get posted.

No problem! I know how much time and effort it takes so I'm happy to help! :cheering:

Thank you. Idk how I feel about that. They get a practice run because.....why exactly? (Not asking you specifically, I'm just putting it out there for my own speculation purposes).

Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to say that also we don't even physically have a spring floor in Sweden, like there is none.. So to give them an opportunity to go on the actual floor at last once before comp isn't really a advantage tbh. Also since they're kinda very likely not to move on, to just give them an extra performance I feel is really nice so they'll at least get two days out of all that money!

I'm confused as to why so teams have "real" music in their mix. Will they get deducted for it?
Several teams in the International divisions at Worlds had "real" music. I don't believe they received a deduction for it.

If the schedule doesn't show a reveal time, does that mean all teams automatically advance to finals? Looking for LY3 right now, there are only four teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
That is interesting. Yesterday I saw a reveal during the wildcard round for only three teams, all advancing but they still had the reveal.

Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to say that also we don't even physically have a spring floor in Sweden, like there is none.. So to give them an opportunity to go on the actual floor at last once before comp isn't really a advantage tbh. Also since they're kinda very likely not to move on, to just give them an extra performance I feel is really nice so they'll at least get two days out of all that money!
I understand.

To clarify the floor thing, they don't offer practice times at Summit? That seems like it would be a good opportunity to practice on a spring loaded floor.

Too bad everyone doesn't get the chance to have a practice run since they all spent so much money to get there. That seems like a great opportunity to get the nerves out and get the feel for it and maximize the time and money spent going.

I understand.

To clarify the floor thing, they don't offer practice times at Summit? That seems like it would be a good opportunity to practice on a spring loaded floor.

Too bad everyone doesn't get the chance to have a practice run since they all spent so much money to get there. That seems like a great opportunity to get the nerves out and get the feel for it and maximize the time and money spent going.
I have no idea how Summit works, but at Worlds there are practice times available on spring floors at Coronado.....for a fee.

I have no idea how Summit works, but at Worlds there are practice times available on spring floors at Coronado.....for a fee.
D2 Summit offers them for free at Contemporary resort.

Back