All-Star The Summit-bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What does a paid bid for the summit cover? I was just wondering because my gym is in California and i have a hard time believing we would ever get to go if travel wasnt covered.
A paid bid travel package, which is a $510 value per kid, which buys 4 nights @ a hotel, 4 day park hopper, bus transportation to scheduled events, transportation from the airport, and a "celebration party" whatever that entails.
ETA: NJ Coach beat me to it! :oops:

I have a few questions related to Summit?

Do you know any teams that turned down a AL bid and went on to be awarded a PAID bid at a later competition?

As a cheer parent how would you feel if the Summit was listed as one of the competions you would be attending (if you recieved a bid) but then the gym put the bid up for vote and some of the parents voted "no" due to expense. Without trying to be insensitive to finances- how would you feel if this is something that you agreed to as part of your yearly competition schedule?

Our gym actually received an AL bid that was not accepted and later in the season got a paid bid. Jr 4 Large is attending with paid bid.

Congrats on the paid!! very well deserved! your team is amazing! glad we were in different divisions! ;)
my team has gotten 2 separate at large bids. does 2 at larges equal 1 paid??:D

Likewise! I wish it did! So far it's just us, Rays, and TX Lonestar with paids. I'm wondering how many people with at-larges will actually fork over the money to go to the Summit?

Is there a list of Summit bids that were given out at UCA this past weekend? I didn't see it anywhere.

Likewise! I wish it did! So far it's just us, Rays, and TX Lonestar with paids. I'm wondering how many people with at-larges will actually fork over the money to go to the Summit?
I think that the teams listed on the Varsity website have accepted their bids, not just received them, but I could be wrong.

Our senior 3 is definitely going with their paid bid from NCA.

And for anyone who goes I'm sure they would appreciate the extra support. As of now they are the only team going and only 3 parents are accompanying those kids so there will not be much fan base!

All our teams are always required to support all the other teams so its always very loud for them so this will definitely be different!

But yes I promise you they are fierce you won't be disappointed if you take time out of your day to go watch.

Small senior 3 stars vipers fierce boas!

Our gym actually received an AL bid that was not accepted and later in the season got a paid bid. Jr 4 Large is attending with paid bid.
Well it is good to hear that some teams are getting PAID bids after AL bids!

Back