All-Star The Thread To Congratulate F5!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think they should have won

• Total voters
So happy for f5.. Its been awhile coming but gold going home to maryland.. Congrats to the coaches too it cannot be easy coming up with all that hotness.

SO SO SO Happy for F5! It was well deserved for the girls and for Tara + True and all the other coaches - those tumbling scores don't come out of no where. And the dance? KILLED IT.
Also giving lots of snaps to Weathergirls.. seriously, 9th place? That's AWESOME.

Congratulations to F5, their coaches, and Maryland twisters! Love me some F5!!!

I've been rooting for f5 and they did not disappoint! those ladies brought the house down and i am SO excited for them!
p.s i don't really think there should be a poll because whether or not you think they should have won it doesn't change the fact that those ladies KILLED IT!

AHHHHHHH i've been waiting sooo long for this. after their rough season last year, they came back soooo strong. broke the day two curse and killed it! jackets, globes, rings babyyy :) don't get it twisted! :) THE QUEENS ARE BACK!

Everyone just had that feeling all year that F5 was gonna own the globe. You could just tell how strong they came out in the beginning of the year and just kept getting stronger every competition. MARYLAND TWISTERS F5 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!! Very well deserved title. Wear it proud ladies!

Back