All-Star The Thread To Congratulate F5!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think they should have won

• Total voters
yay! but i wish on senior elite the princess didnt fall from the castle so we would know totally who's got the better routine. but they definatly deserved it<3

Dear F5,
I am so happy for you, you have that something special that makes me proud to be one of your fans. You are the reason that there are "most entertaining" awards at competitions, because they cannot reward how fierce you are by simply giving you first place. For 5 years you have been the team that I wanted so badly to win worlds, but deep down i knew it wasn't your year...Well this year, after the first time I saw you I knew you would win worlds and that people would finally see the "big fuss" about F5. You are not only my favorite large senior team, you are the BEST IN THE WORLD. Thank you for making me able to say that, congrats:D.
love,
A die-hard F5 fan whostillreallywantstoknowwherethehecktheygotthoseglovesfromduringbeatit.

yay! but i wish on senior elite the princess didnt fall from the castle so we would know totally who's got the better routine. but they definatly deserved it<3

There were 5 points between f5 and cea's routine, and each team had a 1 point deduction (each team had a stunt bobble deduction i am assuming).

They really did great and earned the title. It was an awesome routine to watch

Back