All-Star The Thread To Congratulate F5!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think they should have won

• Total voters
Congrats to F5, I came to cheer on CEA but was hoping that if they didn't take the gold F5 would, so happy!

seriously couldnt be any happier that f5 finally took home the gold! it's been such a long time coming and this was there year! love f5!

Crisp and Clean...... They saw, they came and conquered what needed to be done to win the GOLD. Congratulations on the WIN..

Congrats!!! Only word .."AMAZING"!!! Sick crazy division stacked with talent!!! We love F5!!!

You have NO IDEA!!!!!

YES! And ALittleBitTwisted! :) This is a great picture-after the announcement..
2dmd0z7.jpg

svi6ww.jpg

I cried a lot! haha it was a dream come true for me to actually be there win they win worlds and to be a part of the tackling and crying at awards! So proud of all of them and kudos to all the family and coaches that supported them throughout this journey!

YES! And ALittleBitTwisted! :) This is a great picture-after the announcement..
2dmd0z7.jpg

I cried a lot! haha it was a dream come true for me to actually be there win they win worlds and to be a part of the tackling and crying at awards! So proud of all of them and kudos to all the family and coaches that supported them throughout this journey!
That guy behind you wanted to get in the picture very badly :D.

Congratulations from all your fans in Canada. PCT had the pleasure of watching you at Jamfest Indy this year and we've been cheering for you ever since. Well deserved Divas!

I knew from the start they would be the ones who won worlds. After I saw their routine for the first time a long time ago I had a feeling it would be them. I'm sure they were doubted by many after all of the competitions this year and I'm sure thats what made them want to work harder. Congrats F5!!! I knew you guys could do it!!!

Back