All-Star The Time Is Upon Us

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have luckily already had chicken pox when I was younger so I thought I didnt have to worry about it, that was until my sister go shingles. :eek: I literally didnt go near her for a month. I refused to share a bathroom with her and forced her to move into our guest room.

a girl i went to school with/did gymnastics with got chicken pox like 4 times. legit. her doctor told her she wasn't immune after getting them. my sister even gave them to her once. haha

a girl i went to school with/did gymnastics with got chicken pox like 4 times. legit. her doctor told her she wasn't immune after getting them. my sister even gave them to her once. haha

Haha thats horrible! Im so happy that I dont remember geting them. I dont know if I would survive.

I was skeptical of the flu shot but then I was required to get it for nursing school... I'll ever go another winter without it.

I was skeptical of the flu shot but then I was required to get it for nursing school... I'll ever go another winter without it.

i used to get it every year, and still managed to get super sick. so i quit getting it. haha

i used to get it every year, and still managed to get super sick. so i quit getting it. haha

I have asthma so I use to get it every year and it never really helped. It just made me extremely sick so I didnt get it this year.

The best revenge I ever got on my big sister was giving her chicken pox - I was 14, she was 18, I caught them at cheer camp and they were BAD. She wasn't as mean to me after that...

My sister and I got into an argument one time and she grabbed my iphone and threw out of her second story window. I put nair in her conditioner....

Nyquil saves me. After a long practice or especially on a comp weekend, it's exacttttly what I need. Knocks me out cold and I wake up feeling so much better.

Nyquil saves me. After a long practice or especially on a comp weekend, it's exacttttly what I need. Knocks me out cold and I wake up feeling so much better.

Waah! I can drink a whole bottle of Nyquil and all that I get is a burning sensation in my tummy.

Back