All-Star The Us Finals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which one will you be attending?

• Total voters
Are they going to do a final rankings show again this year? I couldnt find any information on when that would happen.If so does anyone know what the overall ranking winners recieves if they win the overall?

Are they going to do a final rankings show again this year? I couldnt find any information on when that would happen.If so does anyone know what the overall ranking winners recieves if they win the overall?
The only say additional champion gear via mail but it doesn't say what exactly and if I remember correctly they change it each year. I don't think they have announced the final rankings show yet. but its late may

Cheer Fusion going to VA Beach :) So glad they took out the DC Location from last year and made it all VA Beach again.

We're bringing all non-worlds teams :) Will have shirts to trade!!!

Cheer Fusion going to VA Beach :) So glad they took out the DC Location from last year and made it all VA Beach again.

We're bringing all non-worlds teams :) Will have shirts to trade!!!
What do you shirts look like?

What do you shirts look like?
If I was any good at putting a pic from my computer on here I could post the front.

Black shirt with teal writing. Front has big CF in the middle with Cheer Fusion on top and All Stars below it. On the back it says One Family, One Dream in teal.

If I was any good at putting a pic from my computer on here I could post the front.

Black shirt with teal writing. Front has big CF in the middle with Cheer Fusion on top and All Stars below it. On the back it says One Family, One Dream in teal.
We'll also have some of our Dance Worlds shirts with us too :)

Shirt still in production right now.

haha okeys :) well I'll def look for you. I'll have some regular Triple Threat Shirts as well as our special edition Us Finals shirt. Once this years design is done I'll post it

Here's our US Finals shirt. If anyone would like to buy one its $20. Can be mailed for $5 or can be picked up in VA. Or if you'd like to trade let me know :)

u28ev.jpg

I will be at the Virginia Beach event. I'll be working the Fabled Fabrics booth on Saturday so come see me! I'll be coaching all day Sunday.

Back