All-Star The Us Finals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which one will you be attending?

• Total voters
i have to say what took place at mini level 1 awards was so sad and a bit scary they had awards for 24 large gym mini 1 teams and 18 small gym mini 1 teams all at one time in the ballroom and coaches, athletes, and parents were not able to get into the ballroom to see there minis on stage receiving their awards i honestly thought at some point someone was going to get hurt not to mention i was inside the ballroom watching my mini get her awards and they were giving the reason that they needed people to give seats up to parents of the minis receiving awards because they didnt have enough seats and i can honestly say there were a ton of wide open seat in that ballroom they were completely unprepared and extremely rude in handling these people we had a parent video tape all the open seats and there werent just one and two here and there, i mean literally rows of completely open seats i felt so bad for those parents trying to get to their children i told the people at the door how many open seats that were there and they really didnt seem to acknowledge me

It honestly kills me that the entire upper floor was for coaches only. They blocked off half the space that could've been used for meeting spots, etc., and it was just dead up there.
I wish I could have met some fierceboarders there, but honestly, as soon as awards were over, I needed to just leave. I drove longer yesterday than we were at the comp...
There was a wedding going on upstairs on Saturday that's why it was blocked off. I saw teams up there Sunday when I went to the coaches room.

There was a wedding going on upstairs on Saturday that's why it was blocked off. I saw teams up there Sunday when I went to the coaches room.

Must have been an interesting wedding! And I wish they wouldve opened it up to more teams on Sunday. We were packed in like sardines...

Omg I
xpx4cy.jpg
wish I saw this before I came home because I would of traded with you!!

large senior 2 in providence had huge issues. the judges forgot to deduct points from the first place team for certain things and they walked away with jackets and banners when the judges just screwed up the scores.... unacceptable. i feel for both teams, because the first place team is told they are the champions while the second place team gets limited recognition and later finds out they were to get first.
Last year the judges forgot to even score my team. We walked away with no score sheets, no award nothing. Which is why we went back to VA this year lol

I was shocked this year at VA that they didn't have fan seating/standing area for the dance teams. I watched tons of teams and parents get mad because they were forced to sit in the back of the room and cheer them on from there.

The judges wrote on my score sheets for stunt execution..."fliers pull chests up in heel stretch.". WE DON'T DO A HEEL STRETCH!!!!!! We were in session 6. Wonder if they even paid attention at that point.

The judges wrote on my score sheets for stunt execution..."fliers pull chests up in heel stretch.". WE DON'T DO A HEEL STRETCH!!!!!! We were in session 6. Wonder if they even paid attention at that point.
judge told me they didn't count a release move because they "couldn't tell if the bases released"we asked him how would the person get around without being released he had no idea "I've never done it before but I know it can be done" was his response. He better be glad I didn't ask for a full group demonstration

large senior 2 in providence had huge issues. the judges forgot to deduct points from the first place team for certain things and they walked away with jackets and banners when the judges just screwed up the scores.... unacceptable. i feel for both teams, because the first place team is told they are the champions while the second place team gets limited recognition and later finds out they were to get first.

My team got another teams tumbling score sheet (we knew it wasnt ours because the comments didnt match up with the time and the skills) and US finals insists the score sheets werent mixed up. Therefore my team lost the jackets by .04 and we are still watching tapes and trying to figure out how we had running tumbling at 1:10 of our routine when the girls are in their chant

my sr 3 only got credit for 4 body positions, he said they express up right to a bow i said no they hit a front strecth first for two counts then hit the bow. He had to review the video literally 3 times. I said what level 3 teams are doing express ups straight to a bow he says "i have been seeing it all year" ummmm I doubt it you dont even see level 5 teams doing that. but anyway the scoring was so low and inconsistant.

my sr 3 only got credit for 4 body positions, he said they express up right to a bow i said no they hit a front strecth first for two counts then hit the bow. He had to review the video literally 3 times. I said what level 3 teams are doing express ups straight to a bow he says "i have been seeing it all year" ummmm I doubt it you dont even see level 5 teams doing that. but anyway the scoring was so low and inconsistant.
I received the lowest score all season this past weekend at US Finals. Granted we still got 3rd, but it was the lowest execution scores I've seen. They gave me a 6.6 in execution of my pyramid. I put down the score sheet at that point. I hadn't scored less than an 8.5 in execution of any stunt/pyramid this season and won numerous Grand Champs & Best Stunt/Pyramid scores. Don't even know what to tell the kids....it's crazy.

I received the lowest score all season this past weekend at US Finals. Granted we still got 3rd, but it was the lowest execution scores I've seen. They gave me a 6.6 in execution of my pyramid. I put down the score sheet at that point. I hadn't scored less than an 8.5 in execution of any stunt/pyramid this season and won numerous Grand Champs & Best Stunt/Pyramid scores. Don't even know what to tell the kids....it's crazy.

We had the same problem!! Our senior 4 had some of the lowest scores they had received all season...we watched their video quite a few times and still don't understand. We were confused with scoring and placements for a few of our teams. But this competition is not on our schedule for next year.

Back