All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i really think senior elites running tumbling improved alot though? and i love stars standing fulls :rolleyes:

why do you use the eye-rolling smiley face after everything you say? i assume it's sarcasm and then it doesn't make any sense.

are you being sarcastic that you love standing fulls or do you really love standing fulls?

*promise i'm not being mean, i'm just trying to understand what you're saying.*

Personally, i love senior elite with all my heart & i always will so of course they are my favorite. But, i love shooting stars routine this year, and their tumbling is always SO good. For F5, honestly i was expecting a lot more but i am very impressed by their standing tumbling as usual. Panthers, i don't know to be honest. I want to love them but there's just something stopping me & same goes for Peach.

I agree with everyone that has said each team has something different they bring to the table. Right now, execution, tumbling, and stunting wise I think Senior Elite has majority of their routine down pat it looks like. Stars have really upped their tumbling and stunting and they have performance and gives their whole routine a WOW factor at the end! F5 always has amazing tumbling and everything but something isn't doing it for me. Panthers, like @callmenboots states, the scoresheet has been maxed from what i see, they just need to find their groove and they usually peak during NCA. peach has amazing execution and their stunts are very visual for me. I'm going to wait until later on in the season, like post NCA to decide my favorite but I can't wait to see how everyone competes and how they all compete against each other. Let the battle begin! ;)

If I had to base off of who's hitting a routine right now...well obviously CEA is hitting their routine a little better right this second. Based off of routine, performance, and skill for skill

1. F5
2. WC
3. Panthers
4. Cea
5. Peach

F5's routine gives it to me start to finish
WC is right there with..I'm just not a huge fan of that dance so to me that's where F5 edges them out
Panthers I just know are going to end up being probably the cleanest of these five teams.
CEA the stunt is the best part of the routine everything thing else..to me is just ok and someone else in the division is better than them at.
Peach I think will be an up and coming and team in this division...and much like Panthers are undoubtedly going to be one of the cleanest teams in this division.

Can I just point my biggest pet peeve about F5 out right now? Those roundoff fulls are all TERRIBLY executed. Every single one of them. For a team that's built up so much for tumbling, I see an awful lot of not very good tumbling this year (at least compared to the other large senior teams and their past few years)

I will literally go buckwild if this team comes out and they don't compare to any large senior team. This team has been talked up so much it's ridiculous.
Guess you will just have to wait and see. Not sure where you keep seeing them talked up so much though...certainly no where near as much as the others. Kind of wish I could see you go "buckwild" though...sorry to miss it ;)

Guess you will just have to wait and see. Not sure where you keep seeing them talked up so much though...certainly no where near as much as the others. Kind of wish I could see you go "buckwild" though...sorry to miss it ;)

I've seen their name brought up multiple times when everyone starts talking large senior, I keep seeing "you think (insert large senior team) is good?! wait till you see Cheer Tyme Love!" and basing my assumptions off of the last time I saw a Cheer Tyme level 5 team, I'll assume these teams won't have much to worry about. I'm happy to be surprised though.

Not to perpetuate anything unnecessary, but I get what he's saying. They may not be talked about on a daily basis as much as others. But no matter what team a thread is about...they some how end up mentioned.

771C5364-17A4-4AD1-A2CC-B442EE92103B-4087-000002F1DBBE0053.jpg

#thelarge5

Back