All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd like to point out I'm not saying Cheer Tyme isn't talented, I just in previous years haven't seen the numbers they'd need to stand in large senior.

771C5364-17A4-4AD1-A2CC-B442EE92103B-4087-000002F1DBBE0053.jpg

#thelarge5

Okay I can see where you're getting F5, Stars, and Senior Elite, but I don't know any teams in large senior that have anything to do with pink bunnies or naked girls on the beach....

If I had to base off of who's hitting a routine right now...well obviously CEA is hitting their routine a little better right this second. Based off of routine, performance, and skill for skill

1. F5
2. WC
3. Panthers
4. Cea
5. Peach

F5's routine gives it to me start to finish
WC is right there with..I'm just not a huge fan of that dance so to me that's where F5 edges them out
Panthers I just know are going to end up being probably the cleanest of these five teams.
CEA the stunt is the best part of the routine everything thing else..to me is just ok and someone else in the division is better than them at.
Peach I think will be an up and coming and team in this division...and much like Panthers are undoubtedly going to be one of the cleanest teams in this division.

Here's my long, rambly take on each team in the division, so far. Just want to note that this is my personal opinion. You may not agree with what I have to say and I may be flat out wrong on several points, but I am perfectly okay with that and you should be too. :D

Senior Elite
The Good: If Worlds was next weekend, they'd be taking home the crown. No questions asked.
The Bad: Worlds isn't next weekend.
The Ugly: Why do I feel like I'm watching the same routine year after year?

Stingray Allstars-Peach
The Good: Definite contender in the competition. And, I don't mean being a 'contender' the way Fame or FCA has been a 'contender' in the past. I mean the 'Top Dogs' shouldn't get too comfortable medaling at Worlds.
The Bad: Clean doesn't cut it in this division.
The Ugly: Neither does difficulty. Unless you're inventing a new stunt or serving us more life than Rupaul, himself, we're not interested.

Panthers
The Good: They sure know how to hit the scoresheet and hit it good. They may not seem like a threat right this very second, but remember, a cat always lands on its feet;).
The Bad: The stunting's just not there. Yet.
The Ugly: This isn't Medium Senior, or Small for that matter. Large Senior is whole 'nother ball game. Sure they've played this game before, but it's hard to deny a two year hiatus isn't going to hurt just a little bit.

F5
The Good: Unbelievably skilled and talented. A standing full and flawless body positions aren't commonplace on this team; they're expected.
The Bad: Underwhelming choreography.
The Ugly: It seems that this year, more than ever before, they are being held to ridiculously high expectations and I would hate to see them crumble under the pressure. I hope they understand and accept the fact that people in this world will build you up just to tear you right down...don't let it phase you.

Stars
The Good: Probably the most visually entertaining routine in the division. These girls really know how to put on a show.
The Bad: It's not enough to up the difficulty in stunting. Where's the extra oomph? What makes y'all so special?
The Ugly: Their stunt sequences always look very labored and unstable and I fear that may go right down to the way stunting is taught at World Cup...

At this point, it's anyone's game and I can't wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds!

why do you use the eye-rolling smiley face after everything you say? i assume it's sarcasm and then it doesn't make any sense.

are you being sarcastic that you love standing fulls or do you really love standing fulls?

*promise i'm not being mean, i'm just trying to understand what you're saying.*

Im saying shooting stars routine gave me life, sorry if i came across in a negative way.

ehh the more i watch senior elite the more i tend to dislike it, which is odd, after watching it so many times, it does seem really cluttered to me. they have way to much tumbling going on all at the same time which just looks odd to me, and almost all their stunting is so close together, i think they should work on spacing things out a little more.

Here's my long, rambly take on each team in the division, so far. Just want to note that this is my personal opinion. You may not agree with what I have to say and I may be flat out wrong on several points, but I am perfectly okay with that and you should be too. :D

Senior Elite
The Good: If Worlds was next weekend, they'd be taking home the crown. No questions asked.
The Bad: Worlds isn't next weekend.
The Ugly: Why do I feel like I'm watching the same routine year after year?

Stingray Allstars-Peach
The Good: Definite contender in the competition. And, I don't mean being a 'contender' the way Fame or FCA has been a 'contender' in the past. I mean the 'Top Dogs' shouldn't get too comfortable medaling at Worlds.
The Bad: Clean doesn't cut it in this division.
The Ugly: Neither does difficulty. Unless you're inventing a new stunt or serving us more life than Rupaul, himself, we're not interested.

Panthers
The Good: They sure know how to hit the scoresheet and hit it good. They may not seem like a threat right this very second, but remember, a cat always lands on its feet;).
The Bad: The stunting's just not there. Yet.
The Ugly: This isn't Medium Senior, or Small for that matter. Large Senior is whole 'nother ball game. Sure they've played this game before, but it's hard to deny a two year hiatus isn't going to hurt just a little bit.

F5
The Good: Unbelievably skilled and talented. A standing full and flawless body positions aren't commonplace on this team; they're expected.
The Bad: Underwhelming choreography.
The Ugly: It seems that this year, more than ever before, they are being held to ridiculously high expectations and I would hate to see them crumble under the pressure. I hope they understand and accept the fact that people in this world will build you up just to tear you right down...don't let it phase you.

Stars
The Good: Probably the most visually entertaining routine in the division. These girls really know how to put on a show.
The Bad: It's not enough to up the difficulty in stunting. Where's the extra oomph? What makes y'all so special?
The Ugly: Their stunt sequences always look very labored and unstable and I fear that may go right down to the way stunting is taught at World Cup...

At this point, it's anyone's game and I can't wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds!
Just wondering, how would you know how stunting is taught at World Cup....?

Back