All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would not like to be a judge for this division. Too many fantastic teams- I would want them all to have equal first. Lol :)

ive never been big on sticking to just one team all season, but right now World Cup is on the top of the list, i just love their routine this year (except for that wierd kicking in the air thing they do before running tumbling..i just cant help but laugh every time when they do that, its just so random..)

ive never been big on sticking to just one team all season, but right now World Cup is on the top of the list, i just love their routine this year (except for that wierd kicking in the air thing they do before running tumbling..i just cant help but laugh every time when they do that, its just so random..)
after i saw wcss' kick-off video, i said to myself: "they really really want to take back that world title" :)

I Feel like SE cheats that first stunt. Its impressive but it hits and goes down to a smush immediately. They should maybe hold the scale for 2 more counts to show that it actually hits and then drop down. Its like they can never get a deduction for a fall because the stunt wont fall, it will just come down early thus they will only get a bobble deduction. Smart choreography buttttttttt its a slight cop out...Maybe they will hold it longer as the season goes on?

I Feel like SE cheats that first stunt. Its impressive but it hits and goes down to a smush immediately. They should maybe hold the scale for 2 more counts to show that it actually hits and then drop down. Its like they can never get a deduction for a fall because the stunt wont fall, it will just come down early thus they will only get a bobble deduction. Smart choreography buttttttttt its a slight cop out...Maybe they will hold it longer as the season goes on?
I wouldn't say it's necessarily cheating, I mean, even without it they stunt enough in that routine as to where they could be totally without it and still hit the HIGH range.

As long as it hits even for 2 counts, itll score high.

Funny thing about SE is that at this time of year just throwing the passes was a challenge. Compare each year at BUTBT (now American Grand I'll bet) and Worlds. Practice and perfection begins for them in earnest every year 6 weeks before NCA and continues non stop until Worlds. That includes getting in shape which is still their main problem with this routine and why execution is not there. This team IS YOUNG and they continue to add to skills in practice, so they still have a long way to go. The other teams look good to me, and there are parts of every routine I wish we could do and put in ours, but styles and concepts are so different in this division. Variety is the spice of life.

Back