All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nope apparently if you write anything slightly negative about Orange, people jump up your a**. ive learned that in previous postings....
that's true my friend, but how if people also write anything slightly negative about your favourite teams? wouldn't you just do the same thing? it's common thing so let's just respect each other and not being carried away with the situation :)

that's true my friend, but how if people also write anything slightly negative about your favourite teams? wouldn't you just do the same thing? it's common thing so let's just respect each other and not being carried away with the situation :)
no i wouldnt cause im not obsessed with just one and only one team.... everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i dont hate orange just because they won worlds, thats old news over and done, but my true opinion is that Stingrays routine comes of as its been done before and not as exciting as the rest of the field, yet everyone jumps up my butt about it and blows it out of proportion. and i think thats crap.

and no i dont think certain people can take negative comments about stingrays, because you constantly reply with the fact that "if orange hits theyll win", "no ones going to out execute orange" "their the best in any division they're in".. im sorry but stingrays have been beaten in the past, and they're not the holy grail of all star cheerleading. there are plenty of teams that are a huge threat to stingrays this year.

\ Variety is the spice of life.

Exactly why I love this division, especially now with more competitors new or returning to it. The skill breakdowns posted earlier in the thread are helpful when comparing but it's the uniqueness in style, attitude, music, choreo etc. among these teams that create such strong fan allegiances and make the division so exciting. I think these unique qualities are clearer in this year's routines than ever before. In my opinion, we won't be able to begin predicting a Worlds frontrunner until, well, Worlds. After everyone's done performing.

and no i dont think certain people can take negative comments about stingrays, because you constantly reply with the fact that "if orange hits theyll win", "no ones going to out execute orange" "their the best in any division they're in".. im sorry but stingrays have been beaten in the past, and they're not the holy grail of all star cheerleading. there are plenty of teams that are a huge threat to stingrays this year.

I disagree on the huge threat part.

The stingray Peach

Cheer Extreme senior elite

Cheer Athletics panthers

World cup shooting stars
World Cup Shooting Stars

Maryland Twisters f5

Ok this theard is about who is your favorite!! Not who is going to win wolrds! In my opinion.
I really like all teams but Stars are defenetly my favorite for now. When they clean it they will be unstoppable.

I cant even make a guess on it ! F5 dosnt look nearly as good as it has though in the past and thats my hands down favorite team ever . Is their music out yet ? i cant remember if i have heard it or have it or not

Back