All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if i remember correctly.. everybody did think se was going to take it back

I don't know. That is the year USASF rewarded synchronous tumbling to a great degree and caught a few gyms and their routines not quite prepared including CEA. Some did, some did not. On the USASF score sheet that year if everyone hit clean SE would not have won that year.

Did you forget WCSS?:D
omg, lol. i did, definitely not intentional, im just a super fast typer. but yeah so if i had to re rank all this it would be....
1. F5
2. Panthers/ WC
3. Peach
4. SE
5. CT Love

i cant really make up my mind about who i love more WC or Panthers, but i know that i immediately fell in love with World Cups routine the minute i saw it. and im pretty positive ive said that in previous post, when their video was first posted.

I think any one of the top five teams could take it depending on who hits and who doesn't. All five teams have strengths and they all have shown weaknesses. I would never bet against Senior Elite at any comp because 1) they're my team and 2) they have, IMO, one of the most brilliant coaches out there. I would never bet against Panthers in Dallas because they always do extremely well there. I love WC and they have stepped up their stunting this year and F5 amazed me this past weekend for the first time ever. Peach is from Stingrays so you know they will bring it as well. This will be an awesome division and can't wait to see them battle it out. Both in Dallas and at Worlds.

Personally, I think a lot of people on here are putting too much personal opinion onto their rankings of SE. I don't see how anyone in their right mind would think that's going to hit that low on the scoresheet, lower than some of these teams.
And this is coming from a BABlover and queensnapper himself

could someone breakdown the routine of each teams in LAG division? just like what people do at Medium Senior Comparison's thread if i'm not mistaken. it will be great to see the comparison of routine between teams in LAG division (including what could max out or not to their scoresheet) so, it would be fair to see who is the real leader of pack right now :)

could someone breakdown the routine of each teams in LAG division? just like what people do at Medium Senior Comparison's thread if i'm not mistaken. it will be great to see the comparison of routine between teams in LAG division (including what could max out or not to their scoresheet) so, it would be fair to see who is the real leader of pack right now :)
I would love to see that too. As I have stated before, all of these teams are still inconsistent, but are improving week by week. It doesn't matter what is in the routine if they can't hit it. The deductions will offset the added difficulty. It is 1 month until Dallas....can't wait!

I know its everyone has different opinions but there is no way SE would place fourth with a clean routine with little to no mistakes. Unless all stunts , tumbling and pyramid mess up they will be in the top 3 or top 2. Shooting Stars and f5 both put on a show even though they lack some skills SE have. Pantahers have a strong opening but everything lacks after that. Peach is clean but nothing exciting.

I know its everyone has different opinions but there is no way SE would place fourth with a clean routine with little to no mistakes. Unless all stunts , tumbling and pyramid mess up they will be in the top 3 or top 2. Shooting Stars and f5 both put on a show even though they lack some skills SE have. Pantahers have a strong opening but everything lacks after that. Peach is clean but nothing exciting.
But SE lack the show and ooomph that f5 or stars have. Id much rather see the energy they have over ten million tick tock stretches

Back