All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love F5's Mariah stunt music and I love the twirly little hand gesture they do in the air.

I intended to post a real, intelligent comment after watching their routine, but that's all my brain's givin' me right now. It's too late for analysis.

The important thing is that the queens are finally back. Hallelujah.

Remember that they dont choreograph the routine to impress the fans. They do it to hit the scoresheet.

i absolutely know and understand that, but i miss that "F5 flare" that they have. and i think in LAG5 the teams always try to come up with something new to outdo the others with, and i guess i was hoping to see some of that. But then again, I'm sure that by Worlds they will surprise us all! :)

they ALL will compete at worlds 2013 for sure :) however, idk about NCA. i'm sure f5, stars, peach, and panthers will go cause we have seen them attend it year after year. SE and ct love idk, i just hope they ALL also will compete at NCA 2013 so we will be able to know Who Is Really In The Charge of The Girls (and of course get the curse) :D
agreed !

it's time to bring back this awesome thread :D
January will ends soon and we have seen many great performances from every teams in LAG division. moreover, five of six teams who compete in this division have got their full paid bid! (i'm confident that f5 will get full paid sooner, especially after their strong comeback at American Masters comp) it shows how crazy, fierce, and competitive this division are!
has your opinion or prediction changed? who is the leader of pack right now? at first, my opinion was:
1. WCSS 26 %
2. Peach 24 %
3. SE 20%
4. Panthers 15%
5. F5 10%
6. CT Love 5%

now, my opinion is quite changed.
1. WCSS 26 %
2. Peach 24 %
3. Panthers 20 %
4. F5 15%
5. SE 10%
6. CT Love 5%

so, how about yours? ;)

it's time to bring back this awesome thread :D
January will ends soon and we have seen many great performances from every teams in LAG division. moreover, five of six teams who compete in this division have got their full paid bid! (i'm confident that f5 will get full paid sooner, especially after their strong comeback at American Masters comp) it shows how crazy, fierce, and competitive this division are!
has your opinion or prediction changed? who is the leader of pack right now? at first, my opinion was:
1. WCSS 26 %
2. Peach 24 %
3. SE 20%
4. Panthers 15%
5. F5 10%
6. CT Love 5%

now, my opinion is quite changed.
1. WCSS 26 %
2. Peach 24 %
3. Panthers 20 %
4. F5 15%
5. SE 10%
6. CT Love 5%

so, how about yours? ;)
I think it is anyone's game at this point. All of these teams are still having issues with consistency. They seem to be able to hit one day, but not both at this time. NCA is gonna be a FABULOUS show though. Can't wait.

CT Love has really improved this year and if they hit in Dallas in my opinion have as good a chance as the rest. It's going to be really exciting to watch :)

no doubt they have improved, I think they need a little more in their routine to have an equal chance but just having them being put into the conversation of Large Sr is a huge nod to their talent and improvements.

I want to take CEA's firece stunts and f5's mega fierce dance and combine them to make one heck of a firece routine!!

I have heard mix reviews from people on who they think has the best tumbling...I can only say I love the creative team tumbling Panthers have done consistently the last three years moving from small to medium and now large. I'm not saying it wins for best tumbling this year, I just like to see the whole team tumbling espcially now that they are in large! They just use the floor so well! :)

mom's perspective: i had the pleasure of seeing LOVE and F5 this weekend. I am a big fan of F5 and while they are a great team, I didn't get as excited as I normally do. While they are amazingly talented they just didn't wow me, like jaw drop this past weekend like they have in the past. CT Love did pretty darn good and I really liked their choreography, I don't think they have the crazy energy and sass of F5 but I hope they find it. I always love an underdog and for them being a first year team I am rooting for them to rank with the top teams. As with F5 they have some crazy talent as well and it interests me as to where all the girls came from. I am sure some came from the old VA Vipers King Cobras, some from Legacy and possibly even from Twisters. Does anyone have any insight?

just curious about this...I noticed LOVE did 4 jumps to tuck - again, I'm a mom of a mini cp so don't know what the technical term is - but I remember thinking wow, they did 4 - don't most teams do 3?

i cant remember what my original ranking was but right now this is how it would stand
1. F5
2. Panthers
3. Peach
4. SE
5. CT Love

i do know that i had Panthers at the top of my list, but right now F5 is doing it for me, after this last comp. i love everything about their routine music, dance, tumbling, etc.
i love senior elite, but they have got to change or majorly clean up those scales. also i think i liked their pyramid way more at their showcase, then i do now with all the changes.
i do think Peach hits well, but im so use to seeing the large teams pulling more difficulty, which i know stingrays focus more on hitting the scorsheets and being clean, then having a ton of difficulty. but it just isnt something im use to, idk.

Back