All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

right now my money is on F5. Shooting Stars is a close second, but if SE can pull it together and hit that routine solid, they could easily take everyone this season.

I don't get why people think SE don't perform. Yeah, they don't have the WC "flash" or the F5 "diva ness" or Panthers sheer fierceness, but, has it stopped them beating these teams before.
And lets be real, the entire team could frown the entire time and Erica would do enough performing for entire team ;)
I think not
Sometimes I actually prefer their (SEs) performance style..up close the over-the-top ones can be a bit much.

I don't get why people think SE don't perform. Yeah, they don't have the WC "flash" or the F5 "diva ness" or Panthers sheer fierceness, but, has it stopped them beating these teams before.
And lets be real, the entire team could frown the entire time and Erica would do enough performing for entire team ;)
I think not

AMEN :chestbump:

Panthers have a great showcase of their skills in their opening. You see everything clearly. They are lacking in stunts and pyramid. I also have a problem with the dance and having a lot of dead space with girls just standing there. I'm personally a fan of panthers moving back to small senior.

Panthers as small senior... just wouldn't be fair. that'd be a team of 20 standing fulls and doubles

I was really surprised panthers were only putting up 8 stunts but I just saw the NCA roster only has 35 girls on it. makes much more sense now.

Back