All-Star The Worlds Celebration Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im actually REALLY impressed with weathergirls. i love maryland twisters. brand new squad and a half year team? and they placed in the top 10? there are teams that go to worlds every year and cant even top that. CONGRATS!

Brandon Senior Black--bringing back the Golden Globe!!!!! So happy for them!!!!! Green Bay Elite Pink making finals and moving up in the standings Day 2. Wheelchair partner stunting--they were AMAZING--hopefully that was the start of more great things to come for that aspect of our sport. GymTyme Pink---awesome performances both days. Bangkok's performance took your breath away--those pyramids were beyond anything I have ever seen. Stingrays Spice--2 great performances from a team that progressed all year long. Great weekend all around--incredible Worlds this year!!!

I think Bangkok winning FINALLY makes worlds start to live up to its name. They are amazing and i hope they continue being a major threat at worlds!

I think this was one of the best developments of the weekend. Would have been better if they had been sole winners, but still...

Congrats again to Team Bangkok! And folks, this is an ACTION shot, no posing and NO STRINGS attached!!

Kudos to Xtreme Shots Photography!

223534_10150179087753441_21658963440_6828917_730774_n.jpg

When Pink got rings, I was sooooo excited I've been following them all year and I'm obsessed now!! Then when F5 won OMG nothing could bring me down! I am still super excited like I can't believe it!! My two favorite teams!!

Congrats to Cali, Warriors [Who definitely deserved it]& Everybody else who won some bling this weekend!!

I think this was one of the best developments of the weekend. Would have been better if they had been sole winners, but still...

Agreed. I feel like people are finally recognizing that they are "just as good" as the us teams, hopefully next year they'll show that they're even better.

Big congrats to Cheer Athletics... another year ALL teams placed in the top 3! That should def say something!

I am excited for all the teams that won! I can't imagine the feeling. I am so proud of all of our Fame teams. Even though we did not win rings we still looked amazing. Celebrities-you will make it to day 2 next year! Notorious- Love the one man tick tock! Super Seniors- ladies I am so proud of how amazing you did both days. YOu are an amazing group of girls and I hope I can be at worlds to watch you next year! Jaydah can't wait to be one of you one day!

Cali small sr: I think they did amazing both days, and really pulled off an amazing routine. Even though they didnt win 1st, they definitely put on an amazing performance and took home the silver.
F5: they put on a breathe-taking performance with an incredibly fierce dance:) so proud of all of them. Definitely deserved the gold.
Cali coed: I love Cali coed, they were awesome this weekend. Great overall routine. I am so happy for them!
Twist and shout: T&S has been at the top for so long, but hasn't taken first. I was so excited when I found out they won. A great routine, love them<3

And congratulations to everyone that competed at worlds, everyone did so so good. I can't wait until next year:D

I was walking down the corridor and I saw Emerald All-Star Cheer having a pep talk and almost squealed with excitment! Soooo so happy that the Emeralds made it to Worlds. I read how they were fundaising and working hard collecting cans and bottles so their team could compete at Worlds. They rocked the mat too!! Congrats on getting medals and trophies at Worlds!

congratulations to all cheer athletics team especially PANTHERS! oye really prove that small senior only belong to stingray and CA (2004,2005,2007,2008,2009,2010 belong to stingray and 2006 and 2011 for CA)

i'm a die hard CA fan, i really thought wildcats will take their globe back but anyway silver is not bad,

im so happy for twist and shout, FINALLY, after struggling to get that globe for so many years]

to maryland marlins, i really like them even they were small, but after what happen this weekend, i think tsunami were very much appreciated now

and for Thailand, wow they really make history
1. First Thai team to won worlds
2. First Asian team to won worlds
3. First ever team that won with a tie

So proud of Orlando - having to perform 3 times this weekend! Hit in semis and finals! They have grown so much as a team, I couldn't ask for more. :)

Back